• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall XR vs Vyvanse euphoria/motivation

Yes 3 mg of vyvanse is basically 1 mg of Adderall xr.

Like picture it like this which is more money 4 quarters or 1 dollar neither
They both are the same amount but you need more quarters to make a single dollar.

So what would you expect to be more 40 quarters or 10 one dollar bills? Neither

60 quarters or 10 one dollar bills? 60 quarters

30 quarters or 10 one dollar bills? Dollar bills.

Given you have a choice between 40 quarters and 10 one dollar bills the only differences are personal preference maybe you want to use tolls or maybe you just want to pay cash at a store. But no matter what choice you make they are basically equal.

I hope that made more sense. I'm normally on the drug companies side but I think what they are doing is intentionally misleading the consumer that vyvanse is a different safer and or more effective version of Adderall xr when taken as prescribed when in reality they are selling people a way more expensive version that only difference is you cant snort it when most people have no intention of doing so in the first place . L

Thanks, it's clear! Also, do you have any advice for me to make Adderall XR more potent right now while waiting to reach the right dose? And if I had a bad crash with vyvanse should I expect to get one from Adderall as well considering it's peak happens in about 7 hours whereas it happens in like 3 hours with vyvanse?

Close enough to Adderall xr I wouldn't consider it much different in timing except on some charts it shows it is closer to max at 4 hours and some show nothing so if I was to guess vyvanse might be slightly higher in the 4-6 hour range but it's over all probably insignificant where talking minutes. Sometimes no difference at all. Keep in mind there is a big subjective effect from the levels changing and you kinda get used to it once it peaks and it last so long you can fool yourself into thinking it's not working because like sitting in a sauna long enough it might start to feel less hot but it's the same temp.

I take caffeine and nicotine. Both might increase your risk of a irregular heart beat and side effects so make sure if you do ingest caffeine or nicotine you tell you doctor and when and how much so they know just like if u where taking a supplement

Thank you for your support! I guess we can conclude that Adderall XR and Vyvanse are very similar :)

And I bet in a few years a new drug basically identical to vyvanse will be on the market because noone wants to push drugs once any other company is allowed to copy you.

What frustrates me is when doctors give people without insurance drugs that are hundred to thousands of dollars per month when they often have a dirty cheap version that is basically equally effective.

You might be interested in pharmaceuticals by John Oliver it's on YouTube he's a comedian. But he discusses some of the deceptive things pharmaceutical companies try to pull like"oxycotin is not addictive"

Also, I take valproic acid for seizures. Since it's an acid, will it affect the excretion of Adderall?

I'm pretty sure it's sold as sodium valproate which is no longer acidic because the sodium neutralizes it. And. I feel it instantly because the rate of change between the previous and current hour is about linear .

Think about it like this if your on a treadmill at zero increasing it by 0.5 everyhour you feel every one of the increases but you also notice your reaching a higher and higher total speed.

I'm prescribed 30mg of Adderall and 70mg of Vyvance. They never seem to last the whole month, the problem is I take 3 Adderall at a time and in about 4 hours I take 3 Vyvanse. I have to say I really like these things they make me so relaxed and focused I'm talkative and I can sit and dick around on the internet for hours. Down side is not being able to sleep I've stayed up many nights. I have a script for Klonopin I'll take 4 of them and nothing I do get a little more mellow though I've tried Kava, Clonidine, and the Klonopin oh yeah Hydroxyzyne. Also have script for Percocet but don't like them like I do my Vyvanse and addles I just take them when I'm out of my favorites. I guess I had a point...anyone have any idea how to turn these things off any natural supplement or other pharmaceuticals that will take the edge off. I'm pretty addicted to these things and when I run out I feel like shit can't move, can't stay awake, depressed, and just want to isolate I don't even answer my phone just in no mood to talk. Anyone experience this and if you have how do you deal with the withdrawals. Whatever you suggest I can likely get I'm a VET with PTSD so they basically keep throwing pills at me...also on several high powered anti-depressants, but they don't help. When I'm withdrawing from the Addies or Vyvanse the only thing that slightly helps is 2 or three Percocets. So I always hold on to them would be hell to run out of addies, vyvanse, and percs at the same time. Please no advice to quit if you've seen half the shit I have you'd want to be altered...oh yeah dry mouth from both..WTF do you do you do about that. This was written an hour after I took 3 Vyvance and as you can see I can't stop writing just keep thinking of more shit to ask. Alrighty Then....Remenber "it's better to fade away than to rust" or "every junkie is like a setting sun"

You'll want to call people you seldom speak to or even like but you just feel so full of energy and stress free that's if you're alone. If you're around someone you can't stop talking you'll have 3 different topics at the same time and keep track of them. You are also a better listener when you can shut your mouth you just get into the person you're speaking to. Happy Dosing...

Okay I'm going out with some friends I'm going to take 400mg of Kava and three Klonopin just to see. What's the worse that could happen?