• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall xr how much

SomeDamnGuy1435

Greenlighter
So I am getting 5 or 6 Adderall xr 30mg Tomorrow ..I have took them before bit just one and didn't do much at all ..

Im used to meth get a 1/4 and last me 2 days maybe 3 ..

How much Adderall xr should I take to feel like the all mighty crystal

And best roa

From what tweaker friends of mine have said, even large doses of Adderall and Dexedrine are weak compared to crystal and crank.

Stay safe. Since you want to have them last, just take one 30mg pill and see what it's like.

I just want withdrawal to go away not looking for a high ..I wanna use the adderall Dr like people use subutex and suboxone for H

trying to compare addy to meth is apples and oranges
you wont reach a high like meth with addy, you can possibly come close to it but youll be pushing your limits with addy IMO not worth it
plus addy has a much cleaner rush and euphoria compared to meth IMO

me personally i would say oral ROA at first after some exp
you can add eat a tum 30 mins prior to lower your stomach acid level as high levels of acid will interfere with addy

a 30mg XR means youll get 15mg right off the bat then 15 mg through out the course of a few hrs hence XR(slow release) so keep that in mind

i would say start with one 30mg XR then assess how you feel
ps just because you can handle meth doesnt mean you should go balls deep with addy

Sorry deos69 one seemed low to me I have took them before and one did nothing for me so I was thinking 3 and since I get half now half later that would only be 45mg now and 45mg later ...

Like you both said adderall is weaker the crystal and I take 75-100 mg of crystal so ..3 adderalls seemed better then one but wanted to be sorry for posting thought this was something I could get others input on but seems I was wrong