Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Adderall XR cross tolerance with 2cb?

AdderallXRxr

Greenlighter
Hey,

I am prescribed Adderall XR 20mg everyday.

Does 2CB have any cross tolerance with Adderall?
Anything i should be worried about?

ThX!

Not a lot (2C-B mainly acts on serotonin), however it also increases dopamine levels in the brain and is therefore quite sitmulating on its own, so combining it with amphetamines can easily lead to overstimulation, anxiety and racing thoughts.

There may be some desensitization of serotonin receptors from the adderall use but I doubt it will be enough to noticeable change in effects.
Physiologically there can be quite a bit of stimulation with this combo but it is definitely not a toxic combo

dont over do it, and dont snort the 2cb. ime its a bit more stimulating like that, and you d want to avoid that

That's not to bad.

Overstimulation, racing thoughts is annoying.

I'll start low/average dose with 15-20mg

Did regular adderall xr 20mg at 8am.
did 15mg of 2cb (tested) at 4:45 am. had a great 3 hours.
at 8 am took my adderall xr 20mg regular dose again.

no interference or anything.
only thing i could say that was different, it made me extremely horny.

well thats to be expected... 2 stims, both of which are known to increase libido...

just be careful with dosing these chems on a tired mind... you already skipped a night. might be best to rest today... i wouldve just slept the following day after 2cb ...

Psychedelics + stimulants never seemed like an appealing combo to me. To be honest the only thing I can imagine mixing stimulants with is downers to ease the comedown.