• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall withdrawal gone

Sweetgirl

Greenlighter
So I have been taking Adderall/Vyvanse for almost 20yrs. I had plateaued but it was still an extremely high dose...prob anywhere from 300 to 360mg a day. I have wanted to quit for a long time but the overeating and sluggishness and depression that went with it was too much. Since I also suffer from depression I got recommended for ketamine infusions. I don't know how they work or what they reset but I feel great and have not taken any addies for a few days now - and that is huge. I had stopped the afternoon before my infusion which. My infusion was yesterday in the morning. Today I woke up fine and ready to go without any assistance. It's like months of struggling got taken away. Is this possible. I almost cannot believe it myself except for that it is happening to me. Don't get me wrong there is a tiny place in my mind that wants to take one or so but I have no withdrawal side effects so I'm able to ignore it.

Thats awesome to hear, i have heard if people using dissociates for withdrawals so im happy the ketamine is working. Really happy for you:)

Sounds like the ketamine infusions totally stopped your brain from having any psychological withdrawals. Good shit! Just try to stay completely away from the vyvanse, cause next time you use you might even get worse withdrawals than you currently have :S