• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall with Klonopin together - Anyone?

I am also prescribed Adderall and Klonopin together for ADD and Anxiety, I also take 85 mg of Methadone each day for treatment. I am currently tapering off of the methadone because I am finally ready to be finished with my treatment. On that note, I take all three of these drugs daily and operate normally on them. I am able to go to work and function, it doesnt make me feel "messed up" at all and my Doctor assured me that the interactions are completely safe as long as they are taken as directed. I take 60 mg of Adderall IR and 2mg of Klonopin 3 to 4 times daily and I find that it balances out quite nicely. I don't get any groggy side affects from the Klonopin due to the Adderall stimulant. So in my opinion, and my doctors opinion, I recommend this combo for anyone who suffers from ADD/ADHD and also suffers from axiety/panic attacks, I hope this post was helpful. ;)

Best combo ever especially if you smoke with it. I've tried percocet and k pin it wad pretty lame. Honestly I'm starting to really like addy it feels a lot like molly plus with the pin LOVIN IT!

I don't use Adderall, but I do functionally use Dexedrine and low-dose street amphetamines. I find a small dose of a benzo takes the edge off, reducing peripheral stimulation but not significantly affecting CNS stimulation and focus. I'll usually dose 30-40mg dexamphetamine with 0,5-1mg clonazepam, or equivalent.

I’m not new to Bluelight but am a new member. Is it safe to take 20mg Adderall if I just popped 2 1mg kpin?