• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall the morning after Benzos

NemoHose33

Greenlighter
Hey guys quick question that may sound stupid:

I heard from some buddies that if I take Benzos to fall asleep one night, and then take Adderall the next morning to get ready for the day, then I won't feel the effects of the addy due to the benzo the night before.

Is this true? Thank you in advance.

The benzos might take off some of the edge and restlessness/anxiety from the adderall but the dopaminergic effects and some adrenaline should still be there. I know people who have taken 2mg alprazolam (whole xanax bar) after smoking meth and they're still high as a kite.

The benzos might take off some of the edge and restlessness/anxiety from the adderall but the dopaminergic effects and some adrenaline should still be there. I know people who have taken 2mg alprazolam (whole xanax bar) after smoking meth and they're still high as a kite.

Thank you! I am mostly just looking for the energy from the addy in the morning for my workout

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking amphetamines for a workout is not a good idea due to the strain it can put on your cardiovascular system.

depends if the benzo is long lasting or short acting you will still feel the adderall just some of the edge will be off it

I think you'll certainly feel some addy effects especially if they are IR. Also, depends on the amount on benzos you took the night before and how long they stay in your system, as the above poster said.

Watch your blood pressure if it tends to be on the high side. Take care.