• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall Taken Monday Effects on Roll

Dsargkf

Bluelighter
I know this topic is discussed relatively often, however I'm having a hard time researching enough to find a concrete answer.

I took ~10MG of Adderall yesterday (I do not take it daily, very seldom.. time before was over a month ago) and was wondering if it's going to affect my roll Saturday? I know there is a cross tolerance between the two, however I'm not sure how much it will affect a roll days later.

Scanning the forums as well as a few others, I've read that people have experienced nulled rolls from taking Adderall on Tuesday then consuming MDMA on Friday, but there was no information if this person took Adderall daily as I'm sure that would amount to a much higher cross tolerance thus resulting in a need for a longer period to abstain from Adderall.

Does anyone have any similar experiences they can share or more insight here? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

no.

not even partying hard on speed the day before the roll seems to make any difference. the only thing that might impact the roll (one way or another, that varies. but for sure the comdown would be less pleasant) is if you take both at the same time.

If you're not a daily adderall user and there's 5 days in between your last dose and your roll you're going to be fine. I wouldn't advise to use speed or adderall the day before though. Most people will be fine with it - though the comedown from the MDMA will probably be harsher - but for some people it leads to overstimulation on the roll. I have a friend that has residual stimulation from amphetamines the entire day after so it wouldn't be wise for him to roll if he used speed the day before. Adderall also has slight cross-tolerance with MDMA because it releases serotonin in small amounts, not noticeable for you but I'm npt sure that's true if you use speed the day before, it could have an impact, though I honestly don't know

Last edited:
Adderall also has slight cross-tolerance with MDMA because it releases serotonin in small amounts

This really isn't true. Shulgin reports that MDA & MDMA aren't exactly cross-tolerant yet they're both potent SRA's. While it may be true that you can develop a 'general stimulant tolerance', unless you're a regular stim user this shouldn't be the case.

Thanks for the input guys. I didn't think it would have been that big of a deal considering it was such a minimal amount as a one off use. I knew days leading up I would abstain completely from it... was planning to take it again Tuesday but opted not to just to be on the safe side of things.