• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall Swollen Lymph nodes and intense headache

Regular Guy

Greenlighter
Hi Guys, I’m new, well technically not I always kept up with blue light since my MDMA days few years back and was wondering if anyone ever experienced what feels like swollen lymph nodes or swelling right under the jaw with an intense headache after 24 hrs of binging Adderall IR? Took anywhere from 250-300 mg and am definitely feeling the the crash. Very irresponsible I know, but this medication reminds me a lot of MDMA in a weird way and it got me to experiment irresponsibly. I’ve tried to research myself and have not found anything concrete. For the record, I don’t experiment with any other drugs anymore or MDMA and you can see why, I don’t do so well with control when it comes to stims. I thought it’d be fun to go down memory lane with this new medication that I was just prescribed a couple weeks ago and obviously bad idea, but anyways, I appreciate this community and hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!

And it appears we’re not big fans of Trazodone for comedowns here is that still the case?

Last edited:
It's strange that you mention swollen lymph nodes after an amp binge. I have just recently experienced those exact symptoms from an amp binge, intense headache and slightly swollen lymph nodes. I don't know what mechanism causes that reaction so unfortunately I can't help, other than to say that I have experienced it too

It's strange that you mention swollen lymph nodes after an amp binge. I have just recently experienced those exact symptoms from an amp binge, intense headache and slightly swollen lymph nodes. I don't know what mechanism causes that reaction so unfortunately I can't help, other than to say that I have experienced it too
thanks for responding!

I found it very strange, especially since the crash was very similar to MDMA comedowns I experienced in the past. Usually, I would mix with alcohol, but I’ve quit drinking for a few months now.

I definitely was reminded why I stopped in the first place after this experience. I still have some pain that feels like soreness behind my head at the border of my neck and swollen nodes have gone back to normal for the most part. Really scary for a moment, but seem fine with some OTC products