• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderall r3060 - 20MG's, how much should I take?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I've been away from addy for a long time and clean all together for a bit (well, weed and xanny here and there). I was always a heavy heroin user so adderall never played a part. last night I picked up a few xanny and the dude gave me these 2 addy time release pills.

I remember back in the day taking hte 30MG pills and I'd crack in half or maybe 1/4 and be cool for the day. Wondering how I should go about taking this?

I am on Subox (16MG) now and took 2MG xanny last night to sleep. So will this addy have any negetive affect? or will it put the WORK MACHINE like it once did?

help me out.. im at work and DYING to take one, ha.

Considering you've been away from it for a while simply start with a low dose with the ROA of your choosing. Personal preference for me is to crush the beads and snort them; for a shorter more intense high. I would say for sustainability being as you are at work… Try emptying half of the beads out of the capsule and then take the capsule orally, i can't help you with where to store the left over beads though. You could also eat the beads with yogurt/applesauce ect.

As far as your medications go, just don't take everything at the same time and you should be fine. I have mixed amphetamines with both benzos and opiates recreationally but in a work situation i don't suggest it.

Take them however you'd like. I personally empty the entire capsule, crush the beads with a dollar bill and lighter and snort it. I have a source that gives me the same pills (blue capsule "r3060") for free and this is my preferred ROA. A word of warning though, depending on how you do it this process can be quite loud.

Dosage varies from person to person, and you may want to start out with 10-15mg first just to see how the drug affects you. I've never had any adverse effects other than your average comedown, and I've combined Adderall with both benzos and opiates (either of which may actually help with side effects) without a problem.

well, I ended up just eating the capsule as a whole and had a GREAT day. I was just motivated and focused. I worked hard and the night kept going and going. luckily I had benzos at home to help me sleep because considering it was the first time in a LONG time my heart was beating and beating but I had fun.

sick part is, I even asked the same dude if I could trade another benzo for a addy next week. he's down for it and im excited .

but you guys think I should have broken it open and sniffed? better rush? hits you hard fast? I dont mind time release because I rather it last throughout the day than just hit me hard for a few hours or so. '

again, I am NEW AS CAN BE TO ADDY so please give me your advice and I will surly consider. I ended up taking my dosage before there was a reply here and I just asked my co-worker what he thought and he said to just swallow as is and I would be fine; which I was and i was cool w/ that.

the drugs along w/ it that day:

usual morning dosage of suboxone @ 16MG
took the addy about 2 hours alter at the full dosage in capsule form not broken
chilled out, had a glass of wine w/ the woman
took 2 10MG valium around 11PM because I was still going and needed to sleep.

all and all a good time.

Wow!! Not to judge cuz that's not why ANY of us are here.

16mgs of suboxone!?
I made the mistake of taking about that amount for a few months coming from a ton of methadone(WORST IDEA EVER GOING TO A METHADONE CLINIC!) and after further research found out that your opiod receptors can only handle about 10mg's of buprenorphine a 18-24hr period. So essentially it's just a waste of medication. I dropped from 16 to 8 in one day and felt fine with no change. Your levels are going to be so high you'll regret EVER taking the suboxone when you decide you're ready to stop. I'm currently on my 30th day of titration from suboxone and am down to about 1mg a day(and the insomnia is insane! Same w the night terrors when I actually CAN sleep) about 10-20 mg of addy a day along with 20mgs of diazepam. I only take the addy when I have to work so it's not a daily ritual like the vals and the sub. I must say, if I had known better I would have only taken the suboxone for about 6-12months had I known it would be this difficult to get off. I had the WORST time getting off 200 plus MG's of methadone daily and decided to go cold turkey and ended up in the hospital with seizures and non stop throwing up for 8 days straight. Called 911 on myself!! So if you can get yourself waaaay down on the subs, you'll be thanking yourself later. TRUST ME!! These withdrawal symptoms are MUCH more tolerable w a little val and some addy to balance out the norepinephrine levels which will make you crazy if they get to high!! Tagamet is key as well to sleep. Just some thoughts. I'll just say that addy has helped me tremendously taper from about 3-6mgs of sub down to literally 1mg or less in 30 days!!! Just make sure you can do whatever you want to when you're home. It's tough when there's children and other stressors or triggers everywhere. I'm 34 and I'm determined to not be tied down to ANYTHING opiate related any longer. It's all a physical thing now and I truly believe any addict must get to that point before they can be successful in the recovery. Wish you the best! I'd u have any questions feel free to hit me up. I've been through it all and lost it all and am getting my life back piece by piece every single day!! Best of luck to you!

Cheers buddy.

Wow!! Not to judge cuz that's not why ANY of us are here.

16mgs of suboxone!?
I made the mistake of taking about that amount for a few months coming from a ton of methadone(WORST IDEA EVER GOING TO A METHADONE CLINIC!) and after further research found out that your opiod receptors can only handle about 10mg's of buprenorphine a 18-24hr period. So essentially it's just a waste of medication. I dropped from 16 to 8 in one day and felt fine with no change. Your levels are going to be so high you'll regret EVER taking the suboxone when you decide you're ready to stop. I'm currently on my 30th day of titration from suboxone and am down to about 1mg a day(and the insomnia is insane! Same w the night terrors when I actually CAN sleep) about 10-20 mg of addy a day along with 20mgs of diazepam. I only take the addy when I have to work so it's not a daily ritual like the vals and the sub. I must say, if I had known better I would have only taken the suboxone for about 6-12months had I known it would be this difficult to get off. I had the WORST time getting off 200 plus MG's of methadone daily and decided to go cold turkey and ended up in the hospital with seizures and non stop throwing up for 8 days straight. Called 911 on myself!! So if you can get yourself waaaay down on the subs, you'll be thanking yourself later. TRUST ME!! These withdrawal symptoms are MUCH more tolerable w a little val and some addy to balance out the norepinephrine levels which will make you crazy if they get to high!! Tagamet is key as well to sleep. Just some thoughts. I'll just say that addy has helped me tremendously taper from about 3-6mgs of sub down to literally 1mg or less in 30 days!!! Just make sure you can do whatever you want to when you're home. It's tough when there's children and other stressors or triggers everywhere. I'm 34 and I'm determined to not be tied down to ANYTHING opiate related any longer. It's all a physical thing now and I truly believe any addict must get to that point before they can be successful in the recovery. Wish you the best! I'd u have any questions feel free to hit me up. I've been through it all and lost it all and am getting my life back piece by piece every single day!! Best of luck to you!

Cheers buddy.

Hey buddy,
I was taking 8mg twice a day of suboxone for 4 yrs after a very heavy addiction to roxys (12 a day 30mg ) I quit subs cold turkey when my Dr moved out of state. I found a bottle of lyrica I had from a few yrs before n was desperate for anything! Well the lyrica completely made the withdrawls go away to my shock!! Lyrica or gabapentin will make sub or opiate withdrawls go away completely if u have a high enough dose. I personally need atleast twice a day of 300mgs. Now u can abuse these so be careful to only take as rx. But honestly they r safer then benzo! They give me energy n make me sleep entire night. I recommend asking ur dr for gabas since they don't mind handing them out where as lyrica is now a low controlled substance. Hell with the gabas I filled six months worth in a month by paying as self pay without insurance (only costs about $10 with a good rx coupon) there's no restriction on how often u refill them... but I do recommend gabas to anyone suffering suboxone withdrawls. I still take them cuz I get the restlessness without them still.