• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall question 80 mg at one time.

LostPrincess97

Greenlighter
Okay so is 3:43am where I'm at and I took adderall for the first time at like 12:30am ... I took 2( 20mg ) pills and then at 1:34am and I'm not high any more and my high wore off at 2:31 .... Is that normal lol ? Like I'm tempted to take more. Will I get high again ? And please don't give me shit ..... I'm going through enough I'm a adult and I know the dangers. I just need a answer to my question. Thanks

are you sure they'll real deal? i used to tweak from 60mg adderall IR and that would last about 4-6 hrs. No way you cant still be high unless huge tolerence

Yes my cousin (who lives in the same house as me) is prescribed them. So we go to Walgreens and pick them up ... And use to take Concerta when I was younger like from 5tb grade up to freshmam or sophomore year .... But I haven't took them since sophomor or freshman year. ( and I'm now a freshman in college ) so idk and it felt so good for the time I was high .... I took like 8 Benadryl on Friday night So idk if that effects it?

redosing on adderall honestly isn't worth it. getting high again is unlikely, but you'll probably get another short-lived burst of energy. the higher the dosage, though, the worse the comedown. when you start to feel the shitty aftereffects, just take some melatonin or trazadone or smth. don't take any more or it'll just be worse when i wears off
edit: just realized this was posted over a week ago. lmao whoops

Have you taken anything previously that might have built a cross-tolerance?