• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ADDERALL or in this case amphetamine salts 10 mg blue u27 "Calling all suggestions"

independence1211

Greenlighter
ADDERALL or in this case amphetamine salts 10 mg blue u27 "Calling all suggestions"

Ok basically looking for some insight and experience. I have been on methadone for a few weeks now from heroin IV addiction and actually things are going pretty well considering. I now have access amphetamine salts and like any good addict that is bored on a rainy day it was time for a self taught experimental afternoon. I obviously know that these cute little blue things love water and a silver swimming pool. My question is has anyone had better results by adding heat? I was taught old school and to never add heat to pills because of the buffer but over time I have found other people adding heat to OC and D4&8's and some others. I tried both ways with these guys but I always have that fear of heating anything with buffer without getting some feedback. So if anyone has PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, please not what you heard or think, I would appreciate any feedback besides the obvious feedback of it is dangerous to take any drug other than how it is prescribed and injecting drugs is bad and leads to a horrible life and possible overdose. Sorry I am going to shoot these and no they are not prescribed to me so screw what the bottle says if you can give me some help great and if it bothers you that I am doing it this way go to someone else's question about where the closest 12-Step meeting is.... Sorry for venting but I hate when someone is really looking for some experience and people blow the blog on how horrible it is to be a junkie...... thanks guys

"Shooting pills are dangerous thing to do" LOL..sorry..yeah from what I know, back when I was out of control and younger, I have shot instant adderalls and it did not dissolve too good, it was milky and clogged a lot...and it was not a rush you would expect..it felt like the come up taking it orally except I felt it in 20 seconds. ..taking it orally or plugging it gives the most magic that amps can offer

^Agreed. All pills are dangerous to inject for obvious reasons, but some are for one reason or another, worse. For instance, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is nice and small, disolves easily and can even produce a clear solution if done correctly. On the flip side, things like IR Adderall (Mixed Amphetamine Salts) and Methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta) are really not conducive to injection. They don't dissolve well, leave a "milky" solution and have caused abscesses to 3 people... that I know of.

If you don't have Micron Filters, we can't fully endorse this practice. If you are going to do it anyway, filter that shit. Filter that shit over and over and over. Use 10 cottons if you have to, but get all of the solids out of the solution that you can. You are doing this at your own risk.

Jeez Louize, dude. I had some generic blue 10s last weekend....first time i'd come across IR so I tried to snort it....I did snort it, and lets just say Sublingual/oral is the way to go. Take Baking soda to improve absorption, amphetamines love basic environs, I believe.
Now i'll snort Ritalin like nobody's business..Sandoz, Corpharma...good shit, goes up smooth, drains out completely after 10 minutes. The adderal had blue gunk in my shit for 3 days straight.

I know you're interested in IVing, but my point is this; If they don't even snort good(put through fine metal mesh powderizer) I certainly wouldn't bang them. They had a funny smell too....lot of saccharin or something in there, and a smoky smell.
Ritalin smells just like milksugar and Ritalin.

Seriously OP, I get it. You'll do what the fuck you wanna do regardless of what anybody tells you.

But if you MUST bang something, FFS go buy some meth or cocaine.

The oral bioavailability of Amphetamines is up to 97% I shit you not.

But I don't give a shit....after you bang em, just come back to let us all know how disappointing it was....at least proportional to the amount of risk of injecting adderal, I imagine the amount of disappointment you're experiment yeilds will be vast and serious.

Good luck though, man. You've been warned. Seriously Proceed with extreme prejudice...if at all.

Thanks for all the feedback. I agree will the multiple filtering and it does work. It wasn't anything to get all amped up on and after the amount of work needed it isn't even e alt worth it. I thought that maybe they would be like dilaudid and clear up with some heat. As usual an addict with wishful thinking right? Like I said I have been clean and successful up to this point being on the methadone program and this was a fluke thing that fell on me. Thanks again for all the insight.

Thanks for all the feedback. I agree will the multiple filtering and it does work. It wasn't anything to get all amped up on and after the amount of work needed it isn't even e alt worth it. I thought that maybe they would be like dilaudid and clear up with some heat. As usual an addict with wishful thinking right? Like I said I have been clean and successful up to this point being on the methadone program and this was a fluke thing that fell on me. Thanks again for all the insight.

These things happen to the best of us. We've all made decisions that are less than responsible or safe. Learn from it. Don't worry about the guy above you giving a hard time. Who cares.