• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall is crushing my heart

Georgiapeach1230

Greenlighter
So, like a yeat ago I got into adderall for only a month or two. 1 year off, and my friend me a couple 10 mg xr.. Nothing. Then today I took 30 mg ir of adderall . Nothing. . Am I broken ? It's been so long. Maybe the tums thing? I'll only have 52 miligrams. And I'm it'll worried
They womt won't work ..again. do
Y'all have any tips ? Any recommendatoms. Oh please. Any tips. Or ideas. Or if you honestly believe I'm never going to get high again.

Last edited:
Do you have ADD or ADHD? For some people Adderall has a calming effect. Also your post sounds like there's a possibility it's effecting you even if you don't have the euphoric association to it this time.

It sounds like your taking it for recreational purposes or to get high? If so try doing it a different ROA than oral. Sniffing or plugging it. I take Adderall for ADHD and at first I took it as it was supposed to be taken, orally. It had very minimal effects taken that way, even with the whole antacid method. So I tried different ROAs and while they aren't as safe as just taking it orally, some of the other ROAs worked better like insufflation(sniffing), not so much plugging(taking it rectally in a liquid based solution). That is the only thing I can say might help if you have already tried it orally and not had any luck, is another route of administration. I only sniff my Adderall now, which I know isn't exactly healthy, but it does not work well for me orally at all. I would honestly suggest plugging as its safer than sniffing and I have heard lots of people have had great results, however it didn't work much better than taking it orally IME.

Thank you, no I have never been diagnosed with adhd or add. And I live in a town where it'simpossible to come by. I've tried snorting ir. Never plugging. Roo much effort. Haha.

And did you feel any difference sniffing it? or was it the same as oral. Since there is so many binders/fillers in the IRs I take I have to sniff them in small bumps and sniff lightly to make sure the pill stays in my nostrils. Snorting one pill all at once and not sniffing little fractions of the pill lightly usually ends up in me swallowing 75% of what I sniffed, but when I take one tab crush it, and separate it into about 8 small lines I am able to sniff one at a time without sniffing too hard, and it results in a super focused, motivated, energetic high that makes me want to clean something or go for a bike ride, it completely takes away my ADHD for most of the day and keeps me from being too lazy like I was before taking Adderall. There is definitely a certain way you have to insufflate Adderall because there is so much powder in those things.

do you mean adderall is literally giving you serious cardiotoxic symptoms or are you just being a little poetic?
and we're not really here to help you get high btw