• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall IR

Nucci37

Bluelighter
I only take adderall once a month but when I do take it i take between 40 - 60mg of instant release In the span of the 3 hours. Can this cause any harm to my brain?

I only take adderall once a month but when I do take it i take between 40 - 60mg of instant release In the span of the 3 hours. Can this cause any harm to my brain?

I'd be more worried about your heart personally but there is also a chance for brain damage especially of you mix other things with it and/or if it affects your sleep too much. Some people do take a lot more but some have had issues with less. If you feel like it is harming you, you should definitely stop or at lest reduce the dose

Oh so there is chance for neurotoxicity in higher doses?
There's always a risk with pretty much all stimulant.. It is fairly minimal if this is all you take though. Staying hydrated and sleeping well before and after usually cancels most of it too. What you do and other substances you take at the same time also makes a big difference. Same as your overall health. The risk is fairly low, but to answer your question, it definitely can cause damage

60 seems excessive for once a month use. I don't know you're size, or tolerance, but you should be able to get good effects taking 40 if you use only once a month.but b careful with overheating, drink water, and try to eat before, during, and after.

Ugh, I have been doing really good at sobriety. Last week I was with a woman and she is prescribed 30s she gave me a damn bottle. I retardedly took it and now the fucking cycle is started all over. Like 6 or 7 a day. Hating life right now and my fucking head and chest kill!