• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall IR vs xr for school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dijaol

Greenlighter
junior year of high school. need something that's gonna allow me to focus through 6 hours of school and focus to get my homework done afterschool too. also need a confidence boost.
what's better for that school grind? IR or XR? not sure which to buy. i know XR lasts longer and IR is quicker right? just wanna know which is better thanks

I dont think either will matter since you got school and then homework. I took xr in morning or ir twice a day (e.x. id go to the nurse and take second dose) basically the same. But it wont do the work for you.

There's no definition of better that can actually be applied to answer your thread. Instant release pills are almost always going to be preferable, as they allow you to redose yourself, based upon your own appraisal of how you feel, whereas the controlled release formulation is going to redose you at the same point in time regardless of how you feel. At any rate, it's going to be a matter of personal preference what will work best for you. Given that this is a matter of personal preference and you're not in any real danger, you're going to need to figure out what works best for you.

I see that you're fairly new OP, so please don't think that I have any ill-will or negativity toward you. I am not morally opposed to you discussing this with anyone, but we have to allow Harm Reduction material to occupy paramount importance here. This all goes without even mentioning the fact that the question is actually unanswerable. Being that there are so many variables at play, it would be similar to me telling you "Green is the best color and here is why".

Status
Not open for further replies.