• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall - I need help with extraction!

TimeLordCaleb

Greenlighter
Luckily for me, I picked up a new 5 mg adderall prescription today, and after some research have decided that I'd like to attempt to remove the fillers, so I could smoke it, and snort it more efficiently. I was wondering exactly how I would do that, and I was also wondering if there was a way I could turn my adderalls amphetamine contents into Crystal's, that's the most preferable for me. I'd love to see some Crystal's. Help?

Swallowing has a high bio--even higher than snorting. Are you sure you don't want to just swallow it? I'm sorry I know I'm not helping lol.

I don't think you could turn it into crystals... interesting question. Can I ask what kind of filler they are so I can help you more? Is it a plastic-like filler with beads inside? Plugging it has the highest bioavailibility other than shooting them up but that seems shameless for something like adderall ;)

Only the core center of the pill will get high if snorting it. I don't know about smoking it.
I would suggest if you want to smoke it scrape off the outer layer of the pill then when you have the middle layer left it should look very small once you scrape all the surroundings of the pill and reach the core you should be left with a small pebble , then crush the pebble thats left into a fine powder and sprinkle some on tin foil and smoke off the tin foil by lighting the flame underneath the foil while sucking it through a empty unscrewed pen tube. Good luck.

Instant or sustained/ extended release?
My dextro-amphetamin extraction was worthless as it never got better. No improvement the nasal entry route. Never became a shard like crystal. But it formed a nice white powder evt.

I do believe you could put it up your bum that way. But if it is any kinda time release system I wouldn't even botter with it.

I don't know how well amphetamine vaporizes, I don't think it does as well as like methamphetamine hcl does?

The freebase form would be a nasty oil that would be hard to deal with and I think the salt versions are quite hydroscopic? Atleast the sulfate version is, maybe the others are too? So your chances of getting nice crystals are pretty low, more than likely the best you can hope for is a powder that'll readily turn into a paste when it starts to absorb water from the air.

I'm no expert though

^^^This..

Amphetamine isn’t known to form crystals, and most salts of it are very hygroscopic. Sulphate salts are typically less hygroscopic than other salts so you can imagine it will only get worse with HCl, acetate, etc..

Your best bet is a powder, but it still may be worth it for the added benefit of reduced volume of shit going into your body. I’m the same way, I’m stickler about clean drugs.

-GC

I don't know how well amphetamine vaporizes, I don't think it does as well as like methamphetamine hcl does?

The freebase form would be a nasty oil that would be hard to deal with and I think the salt versions are quite hydroscopic? Atleast the sulfate version is, maybe the others are too? So your chances of getting nice crystals are pretty low, more than likely the best you can hope for is a powder that'll readily turn into a paste when it starts to absorb water from the air.

I'm no expert though
The OP should not attempt to vape regular Amphetamines period. That is the most solid advice for those with a vaping fetish.

For Amph's a rectal obsession is the way to go. Up your bum it is. Even snorting extracted pills is a waist. if you wanna extract, they are fine oral ;), plugging is the way to go.

Btw I stick to oral myself. Give me a gram of bk-MDMA/ Methylone and I will be at the drugstore buying oral syringes asap. To describe how worth I think it is.