• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall / Hydroxyzine / Gaba Mix

FredsDead

Greenlighter
So I'm getting ready to take some Adderall. I did the tsp of baking soda with a bit of water 10 mins ago. I haven't done any Addys in over two years and rarely abused them when prescribed.

Anyway, I think I screwed up. I have an anxiety disorder like millions of others. Mine is probably worse than most, but whatever. Anticipating the Addys will amp me up but could tack on a couple of points onto my anxiety, I took twice my normal 50mg dose of Hydroxyzine an hour ago.

Will Hydroxyzine interfere with Adderall giving a typical rush? I'm thinking start with 10mg IR then 10-20mg more every 30-60 mins up to a max of maybe 60mg total.

Also, I have a boatload of gabapentin. I'm very tolerant of the stuff, unfortunately. Might it, or the Hydroxyzine for that matter, enhance an Adderall high? Mostly just wondering if I should delay altogether if the Hydroxyzine is going to curb my trip.

* I haven't been on any forums lately. I should have searched. Thanks for any tips/helpful advice.

Hydroxyzine might potentiates the adderall a bit through inhibiting certain liver enzymes, but other than that it'll probably detract from the high by dulling the adderall edge. Although if you have an anxiety disorder then blunting the adderall edge is probably a good thing

Coincidentally I have taken those three meds (adderall, gaba and hydroxy) in close succession in the past, and I don’t believe any contraindication occurred. As stated above, the hydroxy will presumably dull the stimulant qualities of the adderall, but I assume you could predict that to an extent. Gaba did similar as hydroxy in my experience, but I definitely prefer the more gentle and subtle nature of the hydroxy, in terms of calming anxiety.