• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall First Time

Wow I am so fucked

Greenlighter
My first time was yesterday and I took 85mg periodically throughout the day. The only side effect as of date is that there is no way in hell I am falling asleep. I'm gonna do it again today. I really don't want to die... lmao will someone give me some tips on if I should keep dropping 85mg or if I should go down or something. Please help. Alls Fair in love and war.

Last edited by a moderator:
80mg Amphetamine Salts (Adderall) is a high(er) dosage for someone with no prior experience, but Amphetamines in general are pretty safe drugs. Opioids for instance, kill by accident pretty frequently, as the lethal dosage is not drastically far from a recreational dosage. As you've experience though, it can leave you feeling tweaked, whereas a smaller dose, maybe 40mg might allow for a smoother trip and for normal sleep that evening if taken early in the day.

When I first got prescribed my Adderall, like a year ago.. I used to fuck around with my dosage, 20mg a day, just to see how it felt to take more... I got up to like 60-70mg, or somewhere around there, of Adderall IRs, and I didn't even like it... I felt way too speedy, tweaked, and just all around uncomfortable! Even with my daily dose of klonopin with it, to help my anxiety.. I have been much happier in the 20-30mg range since that time I took too much... my prescribed 20mg a day dose, does me just fine! and I have built up a tolerance... even with the tolerance I still feel much better, happier, and more ADHD free, on my 20mg dose, with the occasional extra 10mg on top... no more than 30mg for me tbh, I prefer Adderall at a lower dose... its strange, but that's how I feel and that is my opinion on it! Take less OP, see how you feel... its not fun in my opinion, to be all "tweaked" feeling, and not get any sleep for days... I hate that feeling honestly.

Are you taking 85mg doses multiple times a day? If so, what is your average total intake in a 24 hour period? (or are you totaling 85mg in one day?)

If the former is true, then you are on the threshold of seriously bad magic with amphetamine. When I reached my my highest level of tolerance, I was (on rare occasions) reaching 200mg per day divided into two or three doses. When the "crash" set in, I sincerely felt like I was going to die. At this moment, I couldn't get 3mg of etizolam in my body fast enough. Fortunately due to its lightning-fast onset, it offered a quick cure. I would call this an amphetamine-induced panic attack. Ultimately I don't think my habits caused permanent damage, but only a very convincing sense of being ill.

However, as a novice, if your getting into 300mg in one day, you are pushing it.