• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Adderall expiration date

mobalkhan

Greenlighter
I have a prescription for Medical Adderall. It has a short half-handed expiry date. I have enough for 2-3 years. Can I get poisoned after the expiration date or does it produce harmful substances? Will it lower at least slightly in value?

Nope, i took a 5 yr old addy 12 hrs ago and a 1 yr old one, same exact effects, ive been on 3 addy benders this last 2 weeks, being up for 4-5 days at a time and no harmful effects.

ALSO THIS IS NOT FOR OTHERS TO ASSUME THEY CAN HANDLE - however to note, i used very high doses aswell, exceeding 300-400mg+ per day and i still again, didn't have any harmful effects.

i am satisfied with you and say thanks now i am going to buy addy pills online at ******** store. and ********* claimed that if you found not generic pills from us you will call us (***********) and refund your money

Note to all: Bluelight does not allow sharing sources for drugs. - White Rose _

Last edited by a moderator:
mobalkhan, We at Bluelight do not allow anyone sharing their sources. I have edited your post to remove three source contacts. Please read the Bluelight User's Agreement before making another post.

Consider this a warning.

We cannot guarantee that expired drugs won't harm someone. This is not a good precedent to set. The correct answer would be that OP is probably safe, but the Express purpose or expiration dates on given items is to inform the consumer that:

"This is only guaranteed to be safe/healthy up to ××_××_××××, after that you are using at your own risk"

I'm not saying this is normal or even legal, but I've had expired medications taken from me at the hospital. It was as needed Clonazepam... for seizures. Again, I doubt there is a legal precedent for this, but in the eyes of many prescribers, drugs are non-existent after expiration.

As Kief said, if you have old scripts in an ER setting they literally toss them. I was dumb during a flare-up and left my script on the table to awake to having 60 OC80 thrown away. From my personal experience, drugs work well after their expiration date. I took a 5 year old Suboxone and aside from disgusting taste it had the exact same potency as Day 1. It is just the shelf-life of its expected effects to work. Some drugs lose potency after time. Never heard of any Benzos or Opioids becoming toxic though.