• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall experience thread vs how’d you like it

GENGAR

Ex-Bluelighter
How was your fist time on adderall? Talking recreational usage what we’re your thoughts on the drug? Helpful, euphoric, or downright horrible.

First experience was a 60 mg orange in college, stayed up all night and easily thru the next day. Not really euphoric, definitely had a big buzzing of energy tho.

Yeah that’s how it would normally make you feel on your first time

The first time I took 30 mg. For about 5 hours I had zero appetite and felt more assertive and “forceful” in my behavior. The next time I took 60 mg at one time and felt pretty much the same as on 30 mg, just more restless. I must have a weird genetic profile in that opiates, opioids, and benzos don’t give me euphoria. And after taking Adderall I realize that does nothing for me either.

Really interesting adderall does nothing for you as it’s extremely potent pharmaceutical wise

Adderrall is always a decent experience when not abused. I recently plowed through a 3 month stint to circumvent an amphetamine binge. Uh! When I take Addy I get a very unwelcome anhedonia and apathy. I literally have zero motivation to do anything. Its this very nondescript blahness and emptiness. I seem to have the opposite reaction youd expect from an amphetamine. I suppose that may be due to abusing a plethora of substances over 17 years. I prefer instant release but even that over extended release is not enough to make me not want more effective stims. I actually developed preference for Vyvanse at one point. Ive had to retire the Addy desires for the sake of getting things done.

I used to snort it very regularly, but usually in combination with Lyrica and Endone (didn't snort the Lyrica or Endone though) and that combo was wicked good.
Using it alone, I was taking large amounts (can't even recall the exact dose) but it definitely kicked my ass, I could expect at least 12 hours of fast paced EVERYTHING; movements, speech, drive. I combined it with alcohol to bring me down a notch.
I don't take any of those pills anymore. I'm definitely more of a benzo lover myself.

I used to snort it very regularly, but usually in combination with Lyrica and Endone (didn't snort the Lyrica or Endone though) and that combo was wicked good.
Using it alone, I was taking large amounts (can't even recall the exact dose) but it definitely kicked my ass, I could expect at least 12 hours of fast paced EVERYTHING; movements, speech, drive. I combined it with alcohol to bring me down a notch.
I don't take any of those pills anymore. I'm definitely more of a benzo lover myself.
Well good for you hunny I’m glad you found your drug of choice

Nice, Ive enjoyed it with kratom or hydros to produce a speedball like effect. Good time. Benzos are good when the high tapers off and you want to ride it down into some shuteye.

How was your fist time on adderall? Talking recreational usage what we’re your thoughts on the drug? Helpful, euphoric, or downright horrible.
It was fantastic! It was over 15 years ago and now looking back, I wish I never tried it.