• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall + dexedrine+ benzo.

Mracid

Bluelighter
Hi I am trying to figure out a way of not touching serotonin system and helping regularize my 2 main issuesl; ADD and physical symptoms of what appears to be GAD but to me looks more like spasticity.

I've been prescribed Adderall only with low benzo day dose and med-high benzo night dose (insomnia).

At first I had from 5 to 15mg adderall gradually in 2 weeks, I found 10mg to be the lowest effective dose, with the equivalent of 1mg clonazepam daily for spasticity and insomnia but that dose is below the effective dose.

Then I went to my doc to complain about a 4-6hours sleep a day, by which I asked for instant release version of adderall, but his reaction was to script 7,5mg adderall IR which both dose nor IR version of adderall exist. He also replaced my benzo (because to him it is contraditory to script benzo for some1 with ADD) with a wierd monoamine depletor used for tics/spasms related issues Tetrabenzaine ( I do not even plan on trying it ) along with seroquel for sleep which made me sleep but without rest and a horrible headache at the wake up and consfuion that lasted 3 days so I stoped at 1 try.

Since then my pharmacist gave me 5mg adderall along with 2.5mg dexedrine to honor the dosage range (trying it today) until he can contact my doctor, he wasnt able to join him in 5 days...And still can't. So from the script he gave me I only have what the pharmacist gave me that I can use without fucking up my grip on who I am.

So I was thinking that next time I see my doc I'll tell him the only thing I will accept is Benzodiazepines along mabe that combo of low adderall and adjustable dexedrine dose for short relief of add (for school work). I think I will mention baclofen to help with spasticity and reduce the overall benzo dose needed for relief.

From what I know of both biology and pharmacology, this combination seems the most logical to treat all my symptoms.

This thread is about asking for opinions about options related to treating ADD and GAD/spasticity without touching serotonin system. And for asking about how you think a psychiatrist will react to a young 19 years old guy that ask only what most call addictive drugs BUT in a lowest effective dose range.

This might be important to know, I live in QC, CA where our medical system is public so doctors are like paranoiac about drug addicts, they see em everywhere.

Thanks taking time to read.