• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Crash

midsummersnight

Greenlighter
Hey Guys, so I had a quick question. Last Saturday my friend gave me 10mg of adderall saturday night after we had been out partying. We wanted to party longer and he offered me one to keep my energy going. It was my first time ever taking adderall and I felt wired for the rest of the night. I got home and passed out for four hours and woke up still feeling wired. I remember having a hard crash on Monday afternoon which left me with a head fog and lack of motivation. I have been getting better everyday but I still notice that I'm having trouble maintaining an erection. This is out of the norm for me considering I can get hard about 3 times a day. I know its only been 4 days since I've taken it but I could use some thoughts on how long it would take to make a full recovery. Needless to say I'm never touching that stuff again.

I'm surprised that 10 mg is having such an effect on you four days later. Have you been taking any other drugs besides Adderall?
(Anonymous -------- > BDD)

To me it sounds like a hangover. Maybe he drank more by accident because adderall made him feel less drunk

strange.. I have taken Adderall for years, used to just take it when I could get it, now I am prescribed it and take ~20mg a day.. never do I even get a crash... its the most subtle comedown I have ever experienced from any stimulant, I just feel it slowly start wearing off and that's it... no terrible, depressing, anxiety ridden crash like I would get with something like cocaine or crack! Now a coke/crack comedown, especially without any kind of downer like a benzo, opiate, weed, etc.... is fucking pure misery IME.. even with those things to help me come down, I still get a fucking awful feeling when I run out of my cocaine/crack, and start coming down within minutes.. I wish cocaine, was as long acting as Adderall and still provided the amazing rush and euphoria it does... that would be my favorite drug on earth.. sucks that coke has to be so short lived..

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it is very strange and no I am not on any other drugs. I have been doing much better today as I've noticed my libido increasing. What is interesting is a chugged a bottle of beet juice and I noticed I felt instantly better. Maybe the adderall just effected my ability to produce nitric oxide? I would say im about 90% back to normal on day 5. Im sure ill be a 100% by the beginning of next week.

Alcohol buts a clear stress on your system I think beat juice would be more likely to help if u had drunk a bit more than ur used to.