• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall, caffeine, extreme heart rate Urgent

DrugsInc

Greenlighter
I took my 20mg addy at 2pm, which I am prescribed. I stupidly drank 3 monsters in a period of about 3 hours, for a total of 489mg of caffeine in this time frame, and apparently 500mg in a day is bad for you. My heart rate rocketed to around 125-130 bpm about 2 hours ago, but now it is still at 105-115 bpm, and my addy is wearing off at this point, and I plan on taking an addition 20mg at 10 or 11 pm if my heart rate goes down to 70 or so, then taking it again around 2pm tomm(I have a test I need to stay up for). I have 2 cans of monster left, but I am scared to drink them. I have only eaten grilled chicken, 2-3 bananas a day, crackers, and a multivitamin the past 4 days, but apparently high potassium causes tachycardia as well. Honestly need help in deciding my next move, I cant study atm without my adderall unfortunately, and my heart rate is really scaring me.

In my OPINION, you are in no real danger as those dosages of Adderall and Caffeine currently wouldn't motivate me to roll over in bed. The ideal scenario would be if you had access to a benzodiazepine i.e. Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Diazepam, etc. to lower your anxiety and blood pressure. Take deep breaths, start chugging water and forcing down healthy foods and it will 100% relax you..

If you are gonna take more Adderall why would you even need to drink your other 2 energy drinks? There's literally no reason for it.

If you are gonna take more Adderall why would you even need to drink your other 2 energy drinks? There's literally no reason for it.

This
Wait as long as you can to redose, maybe take just 10 instead of 20mg, don't take more coffein and try to eat more. And don't forget to stay hydrated! That's really important.

damn beat me to it, that's exactly what I was going to say. Fuck the caffeine.

I've had resting heart rates in the 120's before while watching TV and no drugs in me. Annoying for sure but I doubt you're in any danger.

Or if you are in danger then I guess I'm in way more... Don't think that's the case though unless you have a heart problem.

I am 3 hours from my test, I took my 3rd 20mg at 7am so about 7 hours ago. My heart rate has stayed 110-135 BPM This whole time now so about 18 hours now, even when I redosed, but I feel fine otherwise tbh. My blood pressure was 129/85 (prehypertension apparently) when I took that redose as well. The reason I got so scared was because my resting heart rate is only 70, this much of increase was shocking, and I've never experienced something like this before. I also drank about 1.5cans of monster, little effects, no noticeable effects of heart rates. I plan on taking an additional 20mg in about 30mins maybe, or not idk yet, that would be 80mg in about 1 days time. I drink caffiene and addy because it gets me super focused but It also gives me a decent euphoria, as opposed to taking addy by itself. I really doubt I'll intentionally take that much anymore cuz it just get way too jittery, and eating that many banannas with a vitamin may have also raised it, so ill limit my intake of bananas for a couple of days.