• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Binge dosing schedule? Experienced Experiences? How much have you taken?

Rickystix123

Greenlighter
I'll try making this quick:

Prescribed: Adderall 20mg/twice day (4mos)
Xanax: 1/2-1mg/twice a day (hardly ever take)
Most taken: 115mg in 24 hours w/doses 4-6hrs apart varying (.25-0.5mg xanax for comedown) W/ 1 allnighter taking 80-100 first day total and 60 next day

Trying to find prime doses for best effects:
Yesterday: 20mg, 20mg, 15mg, 30mg (spread apart 4/5hrs each dose but 2hrs for 20 and 15)- only ended up getting about 4 hrs sleep w/yesterday last dose at 1045pm. And when I say extra I mean extraa and even some of my original 10mg tabs from when I first got them so that's why some weird doses for next doses
Today: 11am-22.5mg, 515pm-30mg, 640p-30mg, 1030pm- 1mg xanax for some neg effects but killed amp a bit too much but It worked and about 1230 had another 22.5mg talking 105mg today in 13 hrs w/ 90 mg in 7hours...

Any sort of dosage you would use to keep it going for a few more hours or so?
I need to try and make it to tomo afternoon (projects, errands, finishing some work stuff plus have to drive brother at 730am and get him at 2pm) if I sleep now I'm not getting up lol...After 2, I can sleep for my 2 days off.

So I got 12 more hours to go and want to make the most of it. No qty limit on adderall

Would love to hear about some positive adderall binges and your experiences? Highest single dose? Highest daily? Longest binge?
Would you/ have you taken continuously small doses every hour or so lk 10mg or did you wait a few hours and just take a high dose lk 40-100...what was most enjoyable?

No worries on comedown, got enough to taper a bit following days and Xanax and such. Any suggestions, tips and experience would be helpful. Thanks guys!!

I'm not being judgmental here. As a moderator who appreciates Harm Reduction, I suggest that if you can sleep, you do sleep. This isn't a moral or ethical thing either. I would like for you to be able to enjoy Amphetamines in the future, to their fullest extent. Don't burn yourself out this early in the game. Easy access to Benzodiazepines are going to enable to go longer and harder, ignoring more easily what your body tells you.

As far as the best combination, schedule and etc. for your current situation, it's something that you have to figure out for yourself man. People stay up on speed for weeks' long periods and are still "alive" by the current medical definition of "life", but that's not something you want to be doing. Just consider it, but again, there's no judgment.

The single number one strongest predictor of amphetamine being positive for me is a solid nights sleep. A lower dose on a good night sleep feels better than a high dose exhausted yet awake

Speaking of which I then immediately followed to Ignore my own advice and sleep 3 hours

I'm not being judgmental here. As a moderator who appreciates Harm Reduction, I suggest that if you can sleep, you do sleep. This isn't a moral or ethical thing either. I would like for you to be able to enjoy Amphetamines in the future, to their fullest extent. Don't burn yourself out this early in the game. Easy access to Benzodiazepines are going to enable to go longer and harder, ignoring more easily what your body tells you.

As far as the best combination, schedule and etc. for your current situation, it's something that you have to figure out for yourself man. People stay up on speed for weeks' long periods and are still "alive" by the current medical definition of "life", but that's not something you want to be doing. Just consider it, but again, there's no judgment.

I agree with this. It's best not to abuse your medication or take high doses of Adderall like you are doing. Take breaks where you do not take any stimulants at all, get a full night's rest, and make sure you eat food, stay hydrated, and even take some vitamins and supplements. Stay safe.

Becareful with the vitamins and supplements I used to take way way way too many with too little of a burden of proof that they work are what they claim don't contain what they shouldn't are made under good conditions and don't have side effects Im lucky I didn't damage my liver ESP with all the random herbs

Exactly!

The single number one strongest predictor of amphetamine being positive for me is a solid nights sleep. A lower dose on a good night sleep feels better than a high dose exhausted yet awake
I agree 100%! You get some really good sleep and a good meal, you can't be beat! Do that, THEN eat about 120mg of IR Adderall. Wait 30 minutes and start doing random shit that doesn't really matter... like clean your bathroom 3 times, stare into your iPad or computer for hours, or whatever you wanna do! ... that's what my pet rock does cause his tolerance gets so high... best way for him so should work for you too, other pet rock!

I like to take about 4-5 tums and an Alka-Seltzer about 5 minutes before taking my Addy. I then chew the Addy and swallow it or if not taking orally I crush it up with a pill grinder and pour the powder under my tongue covering all the blood vessels ensuring maximum absorption! Hold my tongue down and let it sit for as long as you can stand it.. approximately 30 minutes or so.

Yes, taking antacids 5-10 minutes beforehand increases the effects by ~%30 for me. I use Rolaids though, because they contain Magnesium (something which nearly everyone is deficient in... and also takes away from the harsher side effects of amps while leaving the good ones.)

Give it a shot. You gotta have some lying around, take 3-4 10 minutes before your next dose.

just stop now. If your planning binges your already kind of going down a negative path. the comedowns only get worse. the anxiety only gets worse ( even with the xanax , which needing a benzo for the comedown is just asking for addiction issues ).

but to answer your question..couple options....when you start to comedown would be a good time to take more...every 2-3 hours with equal doses...starting too high and just maintaining will leave you strung out feeling. Eat good and drink plenty of water.

Doesn't time have apidic acid if it has alot of it couldn't it not be basic and just form calcium apidicate

How much a given dose of amphetamine effects one person to the next varies massively according to many factors, besides just tolerance.

I know people for example that find 5mg a day of dexamphetamine to have a very strong effect, and others that might on occasion take 30mg in a day and find that pretty mild (and not due to tolerance).

Some people are more prone to certain types of side effects than others, while others might never have an issue with certain side effects.

As stated above, sleeping properly is critical. Generally most nights you want to have a good sleep. Eating properly is also important (and drinking water, not overdoing exercise, avoiding getting too hot etc).

In some ways oral dosing scares me more than other ROA like smoking, because at least with smoking you get fairly rapid feedback on how much you have consumed, and your individual reaction to it. Carelessness with oral dosing, can result in taking too much and not realizing it soon enough, due to delayed effects. Of course smoking (or technically of course vaporizing) is not always an option, and is more reinforcing in terms of addiction potential.

Just take it easy and be cautious. Overconfidence in your ability to handle a drug can have bad consequences.

Last edited:
I don't like Adderall in large doses! And it is one of the very few drugs where I feel like that.. and don't want to keep redosing. I am on 20mg one a day, of the IRs, and they work amazing at that dose, or maybe a little more on occasion like 30-40mg.. anywhere past that, I find myself becoming more and more, jittery and less focused as I am just too speedy and tweak out like a motherfucker.. like really anywhere beyond 60mg is too much for me, IME.. I didn't like it when I took that much.. but the 20-40mg range is perfect to me! It has helped me so much with all my ADHD related issues.. most of them at least. And it works perfect, and doesn't make me feel like constantly doing/taking more and more of it, as most drugs do to me.. like coke for instance.. when I do something short-acting that is a stimulant, lke coke.. I like most other people who do/used to do/occasionally do coke, when doing coke/crack, cannot stop.. I constantly want more, and have to try so hard not to redose too soon, so it is not rendered useless, from using too much too soon.. if I can space my yayo out, I feel it much more effective and it is much stronger the longer you can wait between doses of coke/crack.. Adderall.. just need that one 20mg in the morning, and I am good half the day.. amp lasts so much longer than coke, and many other stims.. it is the only amphetamine I have tried, Adderall IR, and it usually holds me a good 5-8hrs at least.. depending on the ROA I take it, and how acidic my stomach is.. I also always take tums before doing any amp.. it works so much better, the more basic your stomach contents are, and it keeps working if you can make yourself eat when not hungry, as I always become a lot less hungry when I taking amp.. but it helps to have plenty of water/food.. and for that food to be more basic than acidic, and to keep the acid away the best you can, by taking antacids such as tums, or just swallowing a bit of baking soda, which if taken in too large an amount, can make you thirsty as fuck all day long, so be careful not to take too much baking soda, if that is your preffered antacid..