• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall & Ativan

Moonvibbes

Greenlighter
Was prescribed 30mg Adderall and could t sleep last night, even sober my normal dose of Ativan doesn’t make me sleep so I took 3mg and dozed off around 3am. I was woken up at almost 5pm the next day feeling extremely groggy and tired so I took my dose of Adderall 30mg but don’t feel any different. Is the Ativan combating the Adderall I would have thought over 12 hours later it wouldn’t still be working? Do these two drugs completely cancel eachother out even if the Adderall was taken 13 hours after ? Now I’m just laying here wait a head ache, forcing myself to keep my eyes open even with the addy.

I take Ativan when needed if i'm having a difficult meth comedown. Usually spaced no more than 5 hours before my next dose of meth.
If anything, I find the proceeding high much more pleasant, with less racing thoughts.
I've never taken the two together, so I don't know what the outcome of that would be. 13 hours should be more than enough time between the two. Stimulant tolerance happens rapidly, especially if you're stuck with one ROA. How long have you been taking the Adderall?