• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Adderall and Tianeptine

Sertürner

Bluelight Crew
Is there any saftey concerns with this combination? Tianeptine is a drug that I have very little knowledge about and I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere that I looked online. Hopefully someone here can enlighten me.

-Sertürner

Not really any drug interactions of my knowledge. Tia is an odd one though with anti depressant and opioid properties.

I wouldn’t be worried about the combo, I’d be more worried about the addiction.

But people take SSRIs, opiates and adderall prescribed from doctors all at once so I can’t see a issue.

Be careful with tia

Thanks OpiateKiller. I am using the Tia to taper off of H because I cant seem to go CT (I tried several times). I only got 2 grams and will only be using it when WDs start kicking my ass so bad I cant get out of bed and go to work and stuff like that. I have heard the horror stories of Tia addiction.

I take the adderall daily though, prescribed, 30-60mg a day. I didnt want to take both and end up with something like Serotonin Syndrome.

My concern is that 2g of tianeptine wouldnt be enough to taper off a heroin addiction but good luck.

When i cold turkeyed from an IV heroin addiction i was hallucinating my ass off. All sorts of weird demonic open eyed hallucinations. Never experienced hallucinations from opioid withdrawal other than that one time.

Point being 2g of tianeptine probably isnt enough for a serious heroin issue. And if that heroin contained fentanyl, that 2g probably wouldnt last a day.

The 2g is to see if it will be of any use to me. If I take 500mg-1g and everything works just as it should then I will be ordering more. It was a little pricey to buy large amounts, especially if I dont know if it will work or not =/.

I did an 80mg tester to see how it would affect me, no allergies or serious negative effects so tomorrow I will start. If all goes well then I will soon be H free =D

The 2g is to see if it will be of any use to me. If I take 500mg-1g and everything works just as it should then I will be ordering more. It was a little pricey to buy large amounts, especially if I dont know if it will work or not =/.

I did an 80mg tester to see how it would affect me, no allergies or serious negative effects so tomorrow I will start. If all goes well then I will soon be H free =D

This is interesting sorry I missed the part where you said for H withdrawal. I think it will help but I agree with Negro that it may not be enough.

Tia sodium is like cocaine of opiates very fiendish and short lasting.

But honestly I’d take 2 g of tia sulphate over an ounce of Kratom in serious withdrawal any day. Please keep us updated I’m curious