• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and Soma combo

Ciara1017

Greenlighter
Hello! I have just come across some adderall IR 20mg and Soma 350mg. I took half of the Adderall when I got up around 8:00am and then one of the Somas about an hour later 9:00am to try and offset the jittery feeling from the Adderall. I have done the same thing around 11:00am (half the Adderall) and then a Soma at 12:00pm.

I just wanted some insight on this combination. Has anyone ever combined these two drugs like this? I have been a strong opiate user for years and ran out of my Suboxone recently so tried to find something to give me the energy without the negative side effects. Any information would be helpful! (This is my first post on here, but have loved this site for a long time)

Hey Ciara! Welcome to the forums first of all. We are happy to have new people when we can get them! With that in mind, I've gotta start you off with a little bit of a primer. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last to start a thread like "Cocaine: Tell me about it". Seems like a pretty straightforward question and one that I would picture my mother asking regarding just about any drug. The thing is that it's just a little bit too vague for what we do here. I know you're discussing a more specific issue, but believe me, there's still enough there to discuss for days. I'd really like it if you could get back to us regarding some more specific knowledge. Keep in mind though, we don't help people get high, we help them not die :) A little slogan I've been toolin' around with, but anyway...

I'll start you off with basics and if you want to continue with this, get back to me and we can. Amphetamines, in general are not harmful in an acute setting. You can die from an Amphetamine overdose, but it's not likely given that this would be a dose several times what would produce a "Speeding out of your mind"-type of feeling in most users. You want to keep your usage moderate for your own social and physical health, but Carisoprodol (Soma) doesn't get enough credit for its potential danger. It is a prodrug for the delivery of Meprobabmate (Miltown), a drug no longer on the market. The former was at one point the best-selling sedative drug on the market and I believe, the best-selling drug on the market period at one point. Similar song and dance to what we are all familiar with. It was marketed as safer than Barbiturates, which was about as "true" as Donald Trump's love and admiration for farmers. The drug was, of course discovered to be highly-addictive and significantly more dangerous than what the Pharma folks wanted people to find out about.

Hence, Meprobabmate was slowly withdrawn from the market and replaced with Carisoprodol, which was marketed as a "muscle relaxer" as opposed to a "minor tranquilizer". For all intents and constructions here, there's not a difference. You should consider Meprobabmate to be as dangerous as Barbiturates and if you don't know what Barbiturates are, they are like Benzodiazepines except a lot more euphoric and a lot more dangerous.

Thanks so much. I was not sure how to word my subject. But I am really just trying to be safe with both of these. Which is why ive tried them both in moderation. I've take Adderall mamy times, just not Somas. I am not keen to the jitters Adderall produces so i thought the Somas might offset that part. Just wanted to see if anyone had ever combined these two before and their experiences.

Soma is pretty nice IIRC, but I am pretty sure it's not barbiturate level dangerous.

Hey Ciara! Welcome to the forums first of all. We are happy to have new people when we can get them! With that in mind, I've gotta start you off with a little bit of a primer. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last to start a thread like "Cocaine: Tell me about it". Seems like a pretty straightforward question and one that I would picture my mother asking regarding just about any drug. The thing is that it's just a little bit too vague for what we do here. I know you're discussing a more specific issue, but believe me, there's still enough there to discuss for days. I'd really like it if you could get back to us regarding some more specific knowledge. Keep in mind though, we don't help people get high, we help them not die :) A little slogan I've been toolin' around with, but anyway...

I'll start you off with basics and if you want to continue with this, get back to me and we can. Amphetamines, in general are not harmful in an acute setting. You can die from an Amphetamine overdose, but it's not likely given that this would be a dose several times what would produce a "Speeding out of your mind"-type of feeling in most users. You want to keep your usage moderate for your own social and physical health, but Carisoprodol (Soma) doesn't get enough credit for its potential danger. It is a prodrug for the delivery of Meprobabmate (Miltown), a drug no longer on the market. The former was at one point the best-selling sedative drug on the market and I believe, the best-selling drug on the market period at one point. Similar song and dance to what we are all familiar with. It was marketed as safer than Barbiturates, which was about as "true" as Donald Trump's love and admiration for farmers. The drug was, of course discovered to be highly-addictive and significantly more dangerous than what the Pharma folks wanted people to find out about.

Hence, Meprobabmate was slowly withdrawn from the market and replaced with Carisoprodol, which was marketed as a "muscle relaxer" as opposed to a "minor tranquilizer". For all intents and constructions here, there's not a difference. You should consider Meprobabmate to be as dangerous as Barbiturates and if you don't know what Barbiturates are, they are like Benzodiazepines except a lot more euphoric and a lot more dangerous.

Not true I get prescribed miltowns. Lol was a pain in the ass finding somewhere to take the script. 90% didn't know what the fuck it was and the last 9% tried taking my insurance and hustling me out of cash also(get the fuck outta here😂). Found that 1% who had to order me it

They out there tho.

Also I only get the lowest dose once a day but it feels like a mild muscle relaxer/sleep aid at best... soma was much stronger & also mixed with benzos, I don't feel much of a difference.

Over hyped(from all the Google articles) if u ask me or the dose is too low.

Last edited: