• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall and meth together ?

Carpetbagdope

Greenlighter
Is it safe to combine these. I got some really shitty product that is the waxy, easily crumbled, small shards and it obviously is not getting me where I want to be. Idk if it's iso or what. But no energy, nothing. I could probably go to sleep. I do have adderall 30mg IR and was wondering if it would be okay to take it.

It burns like normal meth but wondering if it's iso or some other chemical made to look like ice. My ROA is also snorting. My arms and hands were quite red almost like covered in a rash but not painful. I was able to stay up overnight the first night I did it, but after that it's like a lethargic shitty "high". I am currently in FL area but when I lived in CA a lot of this same type of product was floating around.

Or maybe because I take usually at least 30 to 60mg or more of adderall a day as well as occasional coke usage ? (Which btw is a huge fucking waste of money especially in this area, hard to find good product.)

I'm also getting nausea as well, but I get nausea I believe on pure ice too. Just some background I did heavily abuse ice for a few years. But until recently had abstained from any drugs for over a year. And I'm pissed I wasted all that time on some garbage haha.

Anyways, thanks and just want to know if I can improve this garbage by popping an addy.

I wouldn't personally go down that road combining those, but that's just me. (I also have an old history with meth so I know I'm effectively "rewired" and my current habit would render the addy almost useless.)

Anyway, if you're an experienced meth user, expect some paradoxical effects (yawning, sleepiness) and very little euphoria, if any.
Can u drop a little bit of your stash into a shallow dish of water, and observe how quickly it dissolves? Then, wait for the water to completely evaporate and take a picture of the resulting recrystalization? You won't lose any product and I wanna see if it looks like what I've been noticing pop up around here (southwest)

I wouldn't personally go down that road combining those, but that's just me. (I also have an old history with meth so I know I'm effectively "rewired" and my current habit would render the addy almost useless.)

Anyway, if you're an experienced meth user, expect some paradoxical effects (yawning, sleepiness) and very little euphoria, if any.
Can u drop a little bit of your stash into a shallow dish of water, and observe how quickly it dissolves? Then, wait for the water to completely evaporate and take a picture of the resulting recrystalization? You won't lose any product and I wanna see if it looks like what I've been noticing pop up around here (southwest)
I just stopped a small shard into water and it's not dissolving whatsoever. Like at all.

Good to know I've been snorting this shit 🤣🤣 into the trash it goes.