• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Adderall and Alcohol

CookieJoe221

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'll try to keep it short, for about 5 or so years I've been taking adderall mostly only on the weekends, usually keep it under 60 mg a night on Friday and Saturday. I also drink a pretty good amount on those nights as well. Im in my early 30s. I really like to do it to stay up late and watch movies and stuff I don't get to do during the week because I go to sleep early. Especially given we're pretty much quarantined. Is this something that's going to be severely damaging? I take care of myself pretty well, take supplements, workout 5 days a week, drink a lot of water, sleep fine, etc. Am I going to be ok? I tend to be a hypochondriac. I know its not healthy but like is there like a bad interaction with the two or anything? I keep myself at limits but I just want some feedback from more seasoned people.

Thanks

In my teenage years I had many nights of adderall and alcohol. Often snorting upwards of 120 mg over the day or night with my friend who had multiple scripts of adderall.

I used amphetamines such as amphetamine salts and sulfate for 3 months straight in doses of 100-200 mg daily.

The only thing I noticed was I slept 2-3 days after that time and needed lots of food.

I wouldn’t worry at those doses and especially if you’re in good health.

Enjoy it adderall lost its magic for me I can’t use amphetamines with success anymore.

But I would t worry for now