• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall 30mg IR

Oxyonthemind87

Ex-Bluelighter
How many days does it take to get the effect of adderall IR back? I don’t take it often but I did for 5 days straight and each day a bit less noticeable in helping.. will a day or two make a difference??

How many days does it take to get the effect of adderall IR back? I don’t take it often but I did for 5 days straight and each day a bit less noticeable in helping.. will a day or two make a difference??
Yes. A week maybe better. Just stop until your body craves it again. That is, I don't necessarily want anyone doing anything to hurt themselves including withdrawal but get to the point where you're irritable. You maybe able to go a day or two without it and think man this is easy. Ain't no withdrawal. Good. Then go another day and another until youre yellin at a bush growing too slowly. Then take it again it'll be like the first time. Chasing the dragon is not cool tho. Can really make life miserable so please be careful. I'm a recovering addict so I know I myself am glad the withdrawal days are gone.

I would always wait equal to how many days in a row I used. So if I used five days in a row, that's five days in a row I would go without. It's not backed by sciene or anything, it just always worked well for me.
I can also add that my tolerance went up quick on adderall. Be careful.