• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall 20mg XR

Berserkgungnir

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Took around 100mg of adderal XR Today all around same time of eachother " total" I took the same amount yesterday but had an 8 day break prior. I always do a couple days on and some time off to lower tolerance and for health reasons est drink water etc.

Usually I take xanax to come down I have a bunch with me planning on taking .75mg to 1mg when needed to come down. I took about 3 in capsule and crushed up two capsules to make it insta realease. I am feeling good right now, not toasted or anything. A little nervous I'll get sick or in bed health from taking so much but feel fine just a little anxiety etc.

So my question is, if I feel like my heart is racing too much or start feeling too geeked out 4 hour later when the XR beads dissolve, any tips on calming my body down and heart? Should I take some xanax to calm myself and heart down etc? I heard they give Ativan to people in the hospital who experience amphetamine overdoses or are too geeked out on coke etc. I guess this would apply? And is it still ok to take even tho the 12 hours wouldn't be up till it's out of my system? Thank you in advance and all help would be greatly appreciated, I started takin it at around 2pm and took the last one around 3pm. Thank you