• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal

Berserkgungnir

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I was prescribed adderal yeare ago, small dose around 10mg but stopped due to insurance reasons. Started recently doing it recreationally due to large worklosd etc. I have only done so far two days on, and one day off then two days on again. It seems like my tolerance is very high for some reason because first couple days I took it Took 2 an a half 20mg XR And next day just one. Two days later took another two 5 hours apart. Today I have done 60mgs total of 20mg XR within 3 hours of eachother. And felt the effects to z minor degree in the beginning if the day but not much. I dont understand how come my tolerance is so high but do you think it would be safe to take one more 20mg? I am not experiencing any bad side effects, my heart isnt racing either but I still feel focused and energy etc. So based off of the not negative side effects I'm experiencing like racing heart and really high blood pressure etc it should be safe to take one more dose before I Call it a day? After this I an taking a break from the adderal for another week then go on two days of use then another break etc. Thank you all and let me know what you all think :)