• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderal Xr ?

charleswork992

Greenlighter
Hey guys new to this site. I have a question, I have 30 mg adrenal XR if I crush up the beads and dip the contents like say molly- does the drug now work in the IR manner? I think yes, but would like some clarification.. Thanks

What do you mean "dip the contents?"
You mean like pack it in your lip like dip? If so then yeah it should work but if you want to really break the XR formula you are gonna have to crush the beads as fine as possible and they shoot all over the room when being crushed.

For what it is worth I've always gotten off fine using the XR without crushing up the beads. It doesn't take very long to hit you.

first 5ish hours instarelease then the other set of beads kick in and start getting absorbed ..maybe you get like another 6 hours of sustained shitty release..like half the strength of the initial bost..i prescribed 75 xr per day..i split it 20 then 25 the 30

We cannot know if 450mg of vyvanse will put you in immediate danger. If you feel you are in danger seek medical service, we cannot help you in that way here

How are you doing coco? Did you seek medical help? Or at least stay close to your mom just incase something happens

so far, I'm ok I jsut have a headache but that's it. I should be fine?

I mean it's hard to tell in these situations but just stay calm and generally people who have a healthy cardiovascular system can survive amphetamine OD's that aren't too big. Like i said just stay close to your mom/family just in case something happens and be sure to stay hydrated and eat some good full meals.

You aren't out of the woods yet, vyvanse has a very long duration so you might feel another increase in stimulation in the next couple hours. Please be more careful with your doses next time, i'm sure this event scared you a little bit. Always research the drugs you take before you take them and find out how safe the drug is and only take the lowest medically recommended dose for your first time.

thank you so much, I honestly am mad at myself, because I wasn't trying to take it recreationally, hard to believe I know.

blood pressure only goes up 10 points on adderall...i've been on 1200mg of dexedrine spanules by mistake before..pretty scary though

well i was up for like 4 days and i was taking 26 x 15mg dexedrine xr.at day 4 you need a lot of dex to stay up..it is not like meth....i forgot my dosing schedule and lost the dose written down..so 2 hours later (i thought it was like 8) i took another 26 then 2 hours later not remember almost nothing about my scheduling i took anoother 26...then my wife told me how much i dose and i was likE..........WOOOOOOPS.....trust me the comedown was so scary had to swith to m-amp...ack....never will do those doses again...the come downs are just too much....but gotta admit the high in a way was pretty dope..scary but ya...i highly do NOT recommend taking more than 100 mg of dex at once....