• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal XR dosage 60mg, got a few questions

swim0425

Greenlighter
Swim doesnt have ADHD and got prescribed 30mg Add. XR 2 a day he is still pretty new to this but with weighing about 215lb how much should swim take to feel good, be creative and focused?

Can swim take another 30mg orally non crushed he took his first 2 at 9 AM and its now 1:09 PM

In addition are these pills really good for test?

I appreciate any answers.... Thanks in advance!

Dude what? Did your doctor work up to 30 mg twice a day? Because if he didnt Id consider that to be extremely reckless.

I take 55 mg per day for narcolepsy. However, the fda recommends a maximum dose for an adult of 30 mg.

If you didnt tamper with it I would expect the maximum effects to be around 8 hours. When I take my pills almost identically spaced out 30 mg then 4 hours later 25 mg I tend to peak at 12 hours.

Idk what you mean by for test but imo if you just take a bunch of adderall before a test your just going to really really feel anxious about not knowing your stuff. It wont help you pull info you dont know from not studying out of the cosmos like in limitless. But if it makes you feel stimulated that can help people sit down and study longer

Dude what? Did your doctor work up to 30 mg twice a day? Because if he didnt Id consider that to be extremely reckless.

I take 55 mg per day for narcolepsy. However, the fda recommends a maximum dose for an adult of 30 mg.

If you didnt tamper with it I would expect the maximum effects to be around 8 hours. When I take my pills almost identically spaced out 30 mg then 4 hours later 25 mg I tend to peak at 12 hours.

Idk what you mean by for test but imo if you just take a bunch of adderall before a test your just going to really really feel anxious about not knowing your stuff. It wont help you pull info you dont know from not studying out of the cosmos like in limitless. But if it makes you feel stimulated that can help people sit down and study longer

I'm not sure where you're located D1nach, so forgive me, but in the United States, these dosages are actually so common that I would say that they're the norm more than an exception. The most common Amphetamine prescription that I've encountered has been 20mg, twice per day. There were some peole who received 30mg twice per day and that wasn't uncommon either. I knew a few folks who were scripted 80mg per day, which, granted is a little bit high. It was actually rare to even encounter pills in dosage units smaller than 20mg.

So, with that said, OP, you're not doing anything crazy here. It's going to be your life choice whether you want to experience the ups and downs that comes with semi-abuse of Amphetamines. Despite being very powerful drugs, they actually have a very wide therapeutic index. It would take quite a bit of Amphetamine to kill a human being, unlike Opioids, where comparatively, the difference between a recreational dose and a lethal one is quite small. That's not to say that there aren't consequences. Being incredibly spun is not a good thing and it's bad for your cardiovascular system.

The dosages you're experiencing aren't crazy at all. Just be aware that if you take high dosages of Amphetamines, they can interfere with your ability to eat and sleep, which will ultimately make you feel like shit and is unhealthy.

Hmmm maybe its because I live in new jersey and they are paranoid here. Like I have narcolepsy and I cant pick up my adderall until the day I have none which requires driving with unmedicated narcolepsy. One time I went at 9 pm and they said I have to come back at 9 am tommorow. Either way I agree 60 mg could be safe it really comes down to If You Have A Heart Issue or something.