• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderal vs dexadrine?

get high

Bluelighter
Hello I was wondering is there a difference between adderal and dexadrine recreationally? I've done adderal numerous times and love everything about it. I recently got a chance to get dexadrine. I was wondering is it the same as adderal or at least similar? What is more "potent" and more enjoyable? Anyone with experience between the two? I heard dexadrine is pure dextroamphetamine while adderall is dextroamphetamine and L-amphs. Anyway will I get the ephoria and all that from dexadrine? What's a better stimulant? Thanks

I've heard Dexedrine (pure dextroamphetamine) is more euphoric and less jittery since it doesn't have the extra levo-isomer salts that only cause paripherial stimulation. I've never gotten a chance to try Dexedrine though sadly, but I've taken vyvanse plenty and it's pretty much the same (for me) as I described above in comparison to adderall. Just extremely long acting.

I've never tried Adderall but done Dexadrine probably over a hundred times and LOVE it.

I've also always wondered how similar they are.

I LOVE Adderal. I love everything about it ( except the comedown lol) so I'm hoping Dexedrine will be similar if not the same. Any other feedback is really appreciated I need to know by tommorow so I can decide whether or not to get it, and if it's worth it

Definitely go for it. It's generally considered superior to adderall and it's hard to find these days. Great HR I know.

Ok I appreciate all the feedback. Just wish there was someone who knows the difference first hand. I guess ima risk it and get it. Hopefully it'll be worth it. Thanks everybody. Hopefully it's as good as you guys make it out to be. Thx and stay high :)