• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal Question..

Anomalos

Greenlighter
I binged out for almost 3 days, slept so so over the past 16-18 hours... Well, being a holiday and wanting some more energy, I was like ok ill amp again. Well, 100mg within 7 hours and not really hyper, no fast heart beat, no nothing really. This has been the first time in a year or more ive even touched this stuff. Do i need that big a dose since i took so much the past few days? Do i need to eat more or? lol, ive been eating here and there and a lot of water, prob should eat more but ya.

Take a break from the adderal and eat, get some sleep, keep hydrating and recover for a few days. Amphetamines take everything out of you if you dont take care of yourself during a binge. I would definitely advise stopping for a few days and letting your dopamine level find homeostasis.

I binged out for almost 3 days, slept so so over the past 16-18 hours... Well, being a holiday and wanting some more energy, I was like ok ill amp again. Well, 100mg within 7 hours and not really hyper, no fast heart beat, no nothing really. This has been the first time in a year or more ive even touched this stuff. Do i need that big a dose since i took so much the past few days? Do i need to eat more or? lol, ive been eating here and there and a lot of water, prob should eat more but ya.

Dextroamphetamine tolerance is INSANE isn't it!? I took YEARS off of all mind-altering substances before and when I revisited Adderall I needed 90mgs IR at once to "feel it".

If you forgoto to eat thatll do it i cant tell you hiw many tines ive forgeten food going wtf i feel normal. Thiugh its most obvious at theraputuc doses

I'm sure there are other variables at play, but it sounds like this is a simple issue of tolerance. Even taking a 24 hour break from the stimulants will give you renewed effect to some extent.

Eat healthy 3-4 meals a day and stay hydrated, I drink about a gallon or more spread throughout the day. And get some rest! Then maybe redose but you don't need to be taking so much.. Maybe time for a break.