• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ADDERAL extended release

Berserkgungnir

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I just took 50mgs of adderal extended release. I have a little tolerance not extremely high. I took two 20mg two days ago and was feeling the effects pretty hard. Took some this morning on empty stomache, 50mgs " but ate some oatmeal and kiwi 10 mins later" plenty of water but am not really feeling the effects no where near as two days ago.

I have not gone over 80mgs in a day as heard doses too uch higher are dangerous and I have a pretty good feel on how much my body can handle as even now it has started kicking in I do not have bas side effects, even with someone with lower tolerance like racing heart etc. So I am asking how much has anyone taken at once of adderal XR? And is crushing the beads really bad for you or just turns into IR with no Ill side effects?

Well I know there are possible side effects, and I know it lasts 12 hours in body so taking 60mg too 80mgs of adderal extended release recreationally isnt too bad right? As long as taken responsibly recreationally and not every day. I try to limit to once per week but have some xtra on me just pissed I am not feeling it the way it hit two days ago as I gave myself over a week break for tolerance and it worked for one day. Lol. Thanks for replies back in advance!!

Is it enough of a difference that it may be the oatmeal and kiwi? Something that may help, largely depending on the excipients in the Adderall, is that in about 30 minutes the digestive process will pull more blood to your stomach and duodenum so you may get a bump of amphetamine into your bloodstream. There are people I know who take things like narcotics and downers, and Ritalin too, actually, on an empty stomach, chase it 25 minutes later with half of a Reuben sandwich, and swear they feel like they shot up in the case of codeine, dihydrocodeine, and hydrocodone in particular. Ritalin as well. Usually from minute 36 to 55, often continually for that time. I try it too, but usually washing it down with soda on an empty stomach and waiting two hours does it for me.

Is it enough of a difference that it may be the oatmeal and kiwi? Something that may help, largely depending on the excipients in the Adderall, is that in about 30 minutes the digestive process will pull more blood to your stomach and duodenum so you may get a bump of amphetamine into your bloodstream. There are people I know who take things like narcotics and downers, and Ritalin too, actually, on an empty stomach, chase it 25 minutes later with half of a Reuben sandwich, and swear they feel like they shot up in the case of codeine, dihydrocodeine, and hydrocodone in particular. Ritalin as well. Usually from minute 36 to 55, often continually for that time.
It may be the oatmeal and kiwi making the difference. it's been over an hour now and I feel it just not as much. The other day I took them I had got of work and it was 6pm. Ate lunch at 12pm and at 6pm ate a quarter cream cheese bagel and some peanuts.

Just to have a little something in stomache. And tons of water always a lot of water. And I was ripped. I woke up today around 5:30am took the adderal closer to 6:30am and now its 7:52 am and feeling it but not what I expected to feel... as I took a little more than the other day. Should i take half of a 20mg XR but this time crush up beads for IR to potentate? Should get me to where I want without too much risk

It may be the oatmeal and kiwi making the difference. it's been over an hour now and I feel it just not as much. The other day I took them I had got of work and it was 6pm. Ate lunch at 12pm and at 6pm ate a quarter cream cheese bagel and some peanuts.

Just to have a little something in stomache. And tons of water always a lot of water. And I was ripped. I woke up today around 5:30am took the adderal closer to 6:30am and now its 7:52 am and feeling it but not what I expected to feel... as I took a little more than the other day. Should i take half of a 20mg XR but this time crush up beads for IR to potentate? Should get me to where I want without too much risk

If you did 20 the other day I would imagine that would be the ticket . . .
Also what really helps is something with bubbles in it, and the phosphoric acid in a lot of sodas even more so. Mineral water with gas, the more the better, there's four levels of it available in a lot of countries and I make my own at home that is even more saturated -- the bubbles drive the drugs through the stomach lining more rapidly. What I would really like to try is putting nitrous oxide in a water carbonator and seeing if I can make something similar and wash down levorphanol with it so I can get loaded on my belches.

My dentist likes to use levorphanol-nitrous oxide anaesthesia for moderate sedation to oral surgery and nitrous and hydroxyzine for everything else, and when he gets done even cleaning my teeth he takes five hits of nitrous himself and goes into his office and starts making telephone calls with the office door open so the nurses and I and a few others can hear them, it is better than Drink & Dial . . . it is hilarious.

Last edited:
If you did 20 the other day I would imagine that would be the ticket . . .
Also what really helps is something with bubbles in it, and the phosphoric acid in a lot of sodas even more so. Mineral water with gas, the more the better, there's four levels of it available in a lot of countries and I make my own at home that is even more saturated -- the bubbles drive the drugs through the stomach lining more rapidly. What I would really like to try is putting nitrous oxide in a water carbonator and seeing if I can make something similar and wash down levorphanol with it so I can get loaded on my belches.

My dentist likes to use levorphanol-nitrous oxide anaesthesia for moderate sedation to oral surgery and nitrous and hydroxyzine for everything else, and when he gets done even cleaning my teeth he takes five hits of nitrous himself and goes into his office and starts making telephone calls with the office door open so the nurses and I and a few others can hear them, it is better than Drink & Dial . . . it is hilarious.
Lol that is hilarious/ crazy that your dentist does that. I did 40mg two days ago and like 50mg today, piured a tiny bit into both two capsules. It's been almost 3 hours so I am going to take one more to see where I'm at, that will make me up at around 70mg for the day except I poured some more into this one I am about to take so it may be my last one as dont want to really go much over 80mg for health reasons.

I would like to try that bubbly/fizzy drink trick but I drank way to much water to soon this morning. Close to 100oz in an hour and body can only process 22-33 ounces of water per hour and I feel a bit foggy/weird like unusual so it's best I dont drink anymore water for a little while longer.

Usually when I am at work I'll drink almost 2 gallons if water throughout the day depending on how hot it is. But right now I am not sweating my ass off and I am sitting in my house with the fans blowing and air conditioner running so no real need tondrink more water, yet. I know it's very good to stay hydrated whilst on amphetamines.

Adderall xr may reach peak levels on average at 7 hours.

Everyone is different but its better to be patient then sick, imo.

Id focus more on what you are doing like listening to music ect. Using it to enhance your experience rather than be the experience.

Reactions: CFC
How long have you consistently used them?

If you consistently abuse Amps, you will begin to lose to euphoria and just get all of the goofy side effects.

The effects can even become paradoxical, so if normally they make you more productive, you may become lazy/unable to concentrate.

The best way to make XR pills into IR is to throw them into a couple of shots worth of cola and leave it for 12 hours. Or crush them and just leave them overnight in the cola. The coke is about the same pH as your stomach acid, so all ya droogz leach out of the waxy pill and into to cola.

The best way to make XR pills into IR is to throw them into a couple of shots worth of cola and leave it for 12 hours. Or crush them and just leave them overnight in the cola. The coke is about the same pH as your stomach acid, so all ya droogz leach out of the waxy pill and into to cola.

A kangaroo at the Berlin zoo does that with Opana but leaves it in for 15 hours . . .

In the glass, yes. In the stomach, hell yes .. . . I'd chew 100s and wash them down with Coca-Cola for uncontrollable breakthrough pain and the come-up was like an injection. I felt just like Jesus' Human Resources manager . . .

There is a lot of what I feel is nothing more than conjecture cracking in this thread. Amphetamines are actually not super complicated. In other words, these foods should not blunt such a dose to the point where it is not felt. I would begin to question the source at this point. The biggest "real-life" differentiation that can be found for your average Amphetamine user is going to reside in the alkalinity of the Urine, that is, the more alkaline, the slower the excretion of the drug.