• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Actually being a hostage of a Cartel

adamskides

Greenlighter
Im just going to have to try here, maybe here, they'll stop people thinking that they're missing out on not being on that side of the drugs world... Unless your fucking good at it and then, there will be a day when you realise, fuck... They're not letting me go.

No seriously, you'll be surrounded by a lack of freedom. I have Genuinely a partially broken leg because I tried to run away just to see if I could , openly and now... Wow that's a long way and all because I didn't take the opportunity to work in a retail weed store which would have given me what I wanted ... I had to.. I had to just be too fucking helpful and too good at lying my way into obscure zoom rooms in lockdown. I wasn't the Consigliere to the board of directors of Warner brothers but my gosh did they apologize when they hadn't properly introduced the new guy and it was now fifteen mins into the meeting. I had no welcome pack and I genuinely had over offers.

I did the same in Hollywood and then Mexico in Pharmacuticals and yes.. .I admit I have a good pair of dots and a banging patch of grass but I could have that and a leg Id just of got a job a t a weed shop and none of these crazy mother fuckers would still be trying to arrest me over Their dead children, some of whom were dead before I was born.

Seriously, August the 4th 1992 ma'am was genuinely before my time. Oh my gosh these people from NA are still stalking me... Beryl is still trying to get me to go to a meeting where she Said shed worse than dead me for being a drug dealee when I'm still a hostage and just can't see why these hostage takers won't let me go to this meeting shell worse than dead me in and resents me for not coming to her turf,, which is so fuckin ironic because it's all my turf, nowhere east of LA isn't my turf now to like Germany, seriously east Germany is how big it's got now beryl.

Who has me ? So many people, health services, Terroists, so many dentist's and wired obscure disabled people who use the trafficking line for their Biprsolol or Calpol or what ever that is ... Will they let me go no?

Can I go to weathespoons? No... They sell beer and Im in with their competition... Seriously some guy tried to stab me in a nice way for looking like I might go to weathespoons.

Can I go to my hometown? No, I've stolen their dream by being taken hostage by the pharma trade and them not being invited to these beer companies trying to Murder me. But I do get a banging bag of weed for a reduction that in context, is shit compensation for all the stress.

Wouldn't it be nice to not be a stupid idiot who didn't take the retail weed job

Mad Adam Sinaloa (sz)

Why would beer companies be trying to murder you?
Why would beer companies be trying to murder you?
That's what I said but it's too diffent investment pools, dont get me wrong if it's salt that makes you drink more, loads of shit bash go go...but anything which you can't mix or could replace socially.... That's another loop around you every so often

It's crazy how many of my childhood friends tried to start blackmailing me when I've not seen them in ten or so years, they kept trying to set me up as a snitch which was crazy because they're the ones who Started then threatening to call the police and actually did

They CGIed me into pictures with these dealers from Brussels as if they could bully there way into Dark, whilst there was theorically a Mexican Vs Al-queada turf war in west central Europe...

I'm not even joking, that Actually happend and they submitted it to an actual Police force and I'm looking at the Tax budget for wintess protection and thinking.... Maybe this will help stop it happening again. It's shit being in a cartel, I really want to work in my local bank or as a receptionist. 9-5 no crazy blackmail plot from someone who you've not seen since they hadn't hit puberty so genuinely don't really recognise them

Put down the speed for a moment Op. If you are actually wrapped up in some shit you don't want to be wrapped up in then most certainly stop posting personal information to a public forum. No sense having everyone know how you move and shake, so to speak. In the name of harm reduction.

If the OP is telling the truth and this is not a result of psychosis / delusion, this thread should be shut down in the name of harm reduction.

If you are in a dangerous situation, stop doing drugs. You're going to make it worse.

Get on a bus and get the fuck out of there.

Hmm, the Mexican mafia, Belgian drug dealers, NA, al-queada, the police and the beer cartels are after you. See, this why I hate hallucinogenic drugs.

I have Genuinely a partially broken leg because I tried to run away just to see if I could , openly and now...

If you ever watched or been in any action move, ffs you got to know you can’t just run away like that openly so they must kill you for disobeying company or whatever. So stay calm and become good with the lady who will let you trough the cathacombs.

Hmmm. I hope you’re okay dude. Seems like you got a lot going on.

Be safe bro
Always, fair winds and following seas

Definitely either a bad trip or more likely too many stims without sleep. Doesn’t make alot of sense and the whole everyone is after me thing from beer companies to Hollywood to Mexican cartels and alqueda.

All and all I hope you are okay but I agree chill on the drugs and take a few days sober.

Like I said in my first post on this subject, this is why I hate hallucinogenic drugs