View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Actual ephenidine + MDMA trip report

quadrafolic

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! This is my first thread. Been watching "from the outside" for years, so it's great to be part of the community :)

I've been following trip reports on ephenidine with interest. I'm an experienced researcher with MDMA, Ketamine, mushrooms, LSD, 2CB, 2CI, some meph. Love K and have I've been not tried any of the new dissociative RCs. I've not been a regular researcher for a while now. Just occasional, but still high tolerance built over years (now 40s and started in my teens). In my heyday mixing substances was "de rigueur". Nobody did just 1 thing. First it was pills (MDMA) and LSD, then MDMA and K. It was the glowing, borderline overwhelming feeling of the combo that we were all after, and surfing that wave was (still is :) so much fun! In fact, I don't even remember doing one of the above on their own, and have glowing memories of doing all of them in the same session... those were the best and crazies research times of my life, although I've said I've a high tolerance...

As I watch trip reports on dissociatives, I am somewhat astonished that there are hardly any about combos. Yes one or two about 1P-LSD and ephenidine (which seems to work and gives an euphoric high --- by the way, this will probably be the subject of another thread post, but I love 1P-LSD and I see it as equal to "proper" LSD) but not much else... Everyone keeps talking about the infamous serotonin syndrome. I know where you guys are coming from in terms of not mixing 2 serotonergics. I get all the theory, but has anyone actually done ephenidine or methoxphenidine (or any other dissociative RC that's legal in the UK today) combined with MDMA and can they report on the effects? I'm also aware of the guy who died on a "similar" combo of RCs by injecting them by IV ROA. This is another completely different ballgame. I'm specifically interested in anyone's experience of dosing ephenidine as the MDMA kicks in, and not at the tail end of the MDMA high. There are some very brief reports out there saying that this combo works great once you start coming down on the serotonergic effect of the MDMA, but I'd like to know if anyone's necked the 2 at the same time, or indeed the ephenidine shortly after coming up on the MDMA.

So really would love to hear from anyone with actual experience of combining either ephenedine (any of the other dissociative RCs that are legal in the UK today) and MDMA. And if anyone has combined ephenidine, MDMA and LSD (or 1P-LSD), that'd be just absolutely brilliant to know! :) There must be someone out there who likes cocktails?

Really just interested in results of actual experiments, not in theory, guesses based on mechanisms of action, etc. There's plenty of that in other threads which are really useful and available as pre-reading.

Thank you so much fellow researchers!

Last edited:
Man I hope I didn't tease you respnded to your thread but I'm in the same boat as you. I havn't seen any Ephenidine Combo's or Trip reports... I'm sure there are plenty but not everyone is willing to write up a report about it... I'm about to do 200 ug IP LSD with 500mg of Ephenidine...It could get crazy... I'm scared... Part of me doesn't want to do it but really I"ve tripped some serious balls and feel like theres nothing I can't handle...I'm doing this for spiritual purposes but then again most drug addicts are even though most peopple don't see it that waay......In the big picture we are alll trying to reach god.. Block out the lower levels of consciousness and live in peace, bliss, ecstasy... Drugs arn't the ansswer but there are certain ones that seem to give us gilimpses and teach us things... ANyways I wrote this quickly and will check back in later...

Hey varimix, no worries! Hope it went well? Looking forward to your report. And yeah, I agree on the consciousness bit :) 8)