• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Activating MDMA

NightQiid

Greenlighter
Okay guys. I've been to 4 events now, all attempting to roll hard with a nice peak but it doesn't happen.

This past Sunday I was at an insane event and I had with me, 2 Pink Oneways. I took 1/2 at 11pm and then 1/2 at 12:30. Leading up to this I took and Emergen-c packet and a tums, Green Tea, Magnesium and all that of course. But I don't understand...after the first 1/2 I always get a nice body high...makes me feel lighter. But after the second I didn't feel anything and after the third it just gave me this really weird headache.

What do you guys do to activate the roll? I'm about to give up =(

Did you test? No way of knowing if you got real mdma.
Are you on any medication? Some medications can stop a roll happening.

I'm quite similar to you in that I always experience the roll from the dose I take in the first hit, and for me taking another dose later on also does nothing (at best) or makes me feel shit (at worst). Pills are difficult because you can't tell how much MDMA is actually in them. My only suggestion would be getting a batch of molly instead, testing it, and weighing it out yourself. Then you can start with a fairly conservative dose and see what that does - if the dose you start with is pleasant but mild, you know that next time you roll you can handle a slightly larger dose, until you find the right amount for the peak you are looking for. I usually start with 100mg as an experienced female user who knows she is sensitive to the effects, and increase by 10-20mg. I always space rolls out over several months, so this can mean the experimentation takes some time to allow for good recovery periods in between.

Different batches of molly and different pills will be different from one another, there is so much variation in quality and what they are cut with. At least if you're dealing with the same batch you'll know what that has done for you before and how much more or less you might need to take next time.

ETA: I find it can sometimes be a state of mind as to how long the roll lasts as well; sometimes after the initial glow of the first couple of hours, if I draw my attention back to it and tell myself I am still feeling it, then I feel it for much longer.