• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Actavis 8mg sub TASTE?

NY2soFlo

Greenlighter
I searched and searched but no definite answer...
I’m about to detox and was able to pick up a few 8mg Actavis 153 subutex. As with any pill these days I’m wary of it being pressed but yet here I am.

at least With subs you have the definite orange-like flavor to expect (and verify it’s real since no fake press would be able to mimic that). So, does anyone know if these normally have that same taste?

PS- I detoxed two weeks ago successfully and made it like a week last sub taper and was in the clear and like a dumb ass here I am again. I’m hoping this may be easier since I only went back to using for a week (but then again only had a week clean). This time I have more sub, but no clonidine and very little hydroxyzine. I have 15 2mg bars (definitely fake but do contain some type of benzo- I pissed hot for benzo after them). I also have quite a few gabapentin. I’m doing my last bag tm early morning. Then will use kratom as a baseline to get to around the 36 hour mark and it’s go time for sub. Plan on doing 2mg a time until I feel ok. I expect the taper will look like 6/4/3/2/2/1