• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ACT And Stimul

Bodeinn

Greenlighter
I occasionally use Adderall, Ritalin ,and Vyvanse recreationally every once in a while. I am taking the ACT tomorrow ,This determines my future. I naturally have problems concentrating, So my question to all of you is should i take adderall before i take the test . I usually take the 30mg XR . I am planning on Taking A 30mg XR and a 15mg along with it .
I am hoping this will help me score higher than a 19 . This will be my first time taking the ACT . If anybody has any feed back private message me or reply back .

What would be best to take for the test ?? respond ASAP

These aren't going to make you any smarter, so don't hope for some magical high score. Focus - yes, but I think you should do it so you don't have the early morning tiredness. You'll be fully awake and ready to take the test. Adderall or vyvanse is what I'd personally take

I definitely test better on stimulants, but theres also definitely a point of diminishing returns and another point at which you get too simulated and hyperfocused. I think you'll know better than anyone else how much you should take and whether you generally perform better with a little extra. It seems to vary greatly between different people.

IMO, nothing helps more with ACT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, etc than practice tests. Getting a feel for your time constraints and the layout of the exam will help alot more than the stimulants. Also, take advantage of being able to take the ACT more than once. I think it's a good idea to take it twice if you have the time.

Crush the 30mg xr. Take about 20mg (ir) before the test and 20mg during break after math section. I did that and got 29 with barely any prep