View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ACRB DMT Extraction concerns

Arawak

Ex-Bluelighter
I did a 50g ACRB extraction with Cybs Tek about 9 hours ago... 3 pulls...strictly "by the book." [I used Ronsonol for solvent].
I checked the freezer a moment ago and I dont see any crystalization. Is it too early? Does ACRB take longer than MHRB to precipitate? I plan on rechecking my mason jars for crystals in another 8 hours. By that time, crystals should be attached to bottom of mason jar correct? My freezer solidifies ice cream and vegetables. I was 100% confident in my work until I recently checked the jars which contained no crystals. Maybe I'm being a bit impatient. Any insights?

Wait longer. I used a different tek but it took several days to properly precipitate.

Are you sure ronsonal freezer precipitates, though? It contains no naptha. You might have to evap. It will be dirtier but still work.

Ronsonol does contain naphtha and is as good as any other lighter fluid you might come across. For some reason ACRB derived crystals are reluctant to precipitate; I always ended up evaporating the naphtha when working with Acacia.

Wait longer. I used a different tek but it took several days to properly precipitate.

Are you sure ronsonal freezer precipitates, though? It contains no naptha. You might have to evap. It will be dirtier but still work.
Which tek did you use?
I was under the impression that all lighter fluid contained naptha. Ive researched that some ppl prefer Ronsonol. Theres also preference placed on Zippo lighter fluid;on Zippo lighter products contain the wording "use Zippo lighter fluid or Ronsonol", implying that they are both interchangeable.

I will consider evap if there are no crystals after 9 hours have passed.

Ronsonol does contain naphtha and is as good as any other lighter fluid you might come across. For some reason ACRB derived crystals are reluctant to precipitate; I always ended up evaporating the naphtha when working with Acacia.
Wtf coñaso. Ronsonol no contain naptha?? Can someone source this? Am i wasting my time now? Because i am no near freezer at the momento. My other option was Colemans fuel but it leaves reddish residue paste.

Evaporate half your NPS and try again...let it sit 24 hours or so.
if that doesn't work evaporate the rest of it to see if you even pulled any DMT.

Like phuckingnutz suggests its probably too much solvent. People usually pull,freeze precip, recollect naptha from crystal into mix, pull, collect filter naptha into same container with first pull, freeze precip,repeat each pull. You want the solvent to become so over saturated with DMT that crystals form. Dropping the temperature reduces how much DMT it can hold. Too much naptha to dmt and nothing will form as it is still soluble at cold temperature, but just a lot less so than at room temperature. Hope this helps you understand what you are doing more