European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

acquired aload of morphine ...

Pinky_n_the_Brain

Bluelighter
Ive acquired a lot of morphine , zomorph 30mgs , sevredol 20mgs , oramorph 10mg liquid bottles . What is the dosage on this kinder stuff and what is it like?*snip* are they ok by using a moderate dose every now and then?

Cheers

Pinky

Last edited by a moderator:
Bin the morphine bruv. Unless you have a chronic pain condition starting a morphine habit just because you "came across some" is worse than stupid and I do speak from a level of experience having been on morphine and other strong opiates for 20 years that started with a "one off" oramorph prescription for a joint problem. I promise you you will regret it.

Just my advice.....take it or leave it.

You have enough to have have some wonderfull nod out experiences BUT also enough to kill yer self many times over if you are opiate naive. So unless you want to end up with a habit cos when it runs out you WILL want some more or die from experimentation do like ENGz says bin the lot - I have know idea of your circumstnces or circle of friends so maybe you have 'a plan' - but be careful you can never ask enough questions..

I gotta be honest when I say morphine is pretty heavy duty.

It was one of the most horrific experience to come off of it.

I have severe chronic pain and now I take hardly any pain medication as opiate habituation and chronic pain management almost killed me so many times. You literally will get so sick you will lose the strength to take care of yourself so rehabilitating yourself is a motherfucker. You have no idea just how bad it can get.