View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Acid

CoolMintAltoid

Greenlighter
I'm very new to psychedelics and recreational drugs in general I've done shrooms twice 3 grams once and 1.5 another time and smoke weed often my experience is nearly non existent my friend recently hit me up talking about acid I told him I'd do it and I'm going too but trying to research it is BS it's all scientific stuff that's irrelevant to what I want to know, rehab stuff or YouTube story times which don't help I'm wondering what is going to happen to me on it obviously some visuals I know what most media says over exaggerates what happens my eyes aren't gonna look like they're in my mouth but the main things I want to know are how will I act will I be able to be normal to another person who is also on acid or will I be saying weird stuff and blurting things out also what's the deal with food on it I know people don't sleep but I wanna know if I'll be able to eat, be repulsed by it, become extremely hungry, or just normal?

acid is a powerful experince. You won't go around saying weird stuff or blurting things out.

Acid can last 12-16 hours. It takes a while to come up and is dosage depedent.

Usually you will feel the body effects first, a surging of energy, you will feel your vision get sharper, senses will expand, your skin will get more senestive, you will be able to hear sounds more clear and far away. as the come up progresses visuals will start to appear more and more, sense of time will dilute.

The peak will hit you anywhere around the 2-3 hour mark and last around 2-3 hours longer if you have taken a higher dose. during the peak of the trip is where the magic occurs. Visuals will be at their strongest, reality morphing. objects morphing / melting, fractals, geometry. The headspace will be very deep and strong taking you to another dimension. Sometimes at the peak of the trip it feels like pure magic and you sense of self starts to merge into the world.

You will feel connected. Set & setting most important.

Don't take it at house parties and shit.

Start off with one tab and see how you feel, dosage is very steep curve doubling of dosage can be like x10 effects.

Thought loops are possible. Avoid smoking weed till the comedown it will make the trip far more confusing and the leading cause of bad trips if you smoke while peaking or coming up.

Your body will heat up and feel cold, i recommend a fan and a blanket, naturally just warm up or cool down as your body temp regulators don't work aswell on acid.

A change of room and music can help you break out of thoughts & loops. If you start feeling negative thoughts come on, switch into a diff room and play diff music.

I usually setup trip areas around my house at night, I will have my couch with a blanket and lollies and led lights, bedroom with blankets and darkness. I will rotate between the two depending on how i am feeling.

Surrender to the trip, dont fight it.

You wont see pink elephants and shit that aint there. You will see objects morphing strong visuals, at higher doses things pretty much all melt and your headspace is very much in the 5D reality.

You will experince reality like you never have.

Nothing will prepare you for what awaits.

Don't have expectations. Let it come, meditate and breathe. Take some quiet time on the come up to meditate and put your mind in a safe space, visualize yourself bathed in life and say a things you are grateful for in life to help set a good mood.

You wont be hungry at the peak, but coming down you will want some sugar to help your brain feel less fried lol.

take 1 100 ug tab for a beginner, if you like that take 1.5 tabs for 150 ug which if dosed right would be a medium - strong trip.

two tabs or 200 ug would be strong visuals of geometric patterns morphing melting. You can discern what is real or not.

3 + tabs ego death pretty much, far to strong of a dose for new comers into acid, maybe you could explore this after 20-30 trips. This is the dosage area where you experince the full depth of LSD, very very powerful stuff not for newbies.

P.S on 100 ug doses or one tab i will look stone cold sober to people observing me, well you might feel like the whole world knows your tripper. LSD has that effect where you pretty much present in a way which people would honestly have no idea if you didn't tell them at lower dosages.

Research the strength of your tabs. Gamma Goblin, Dr. Seuss and the prodrogs (1P-LSD, ALD-52, 1cP-LSD, 1V-LSD) are usually accurately dosed, though 1cP & 1V are heavier moleusules, and you have to calculate how much LSD they are equal to. Plenty of "250 mcg" tabs only contain 50-100 mcg.