View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid + weed edible?

Frydea

Bluelighter
So tonight I'm droppin acid! Here's the thing. I'm getting over a cold, and the one thing that's still wrong with me is I have a bit of a sore throat and am congested. I don't want to smoke anything feeling this way. Last time I did acid, I periodically blazed throughout my trip and every time it would potentiate it. I have my club card and can get very potent edibles, I was wondering how edible plus acid is? And whether I should take the edible earlier in the day, at the same time as the L, during the peak etc. thanks guys

i did this before and it was great. but i dont think itll enhance the visuals as much because edibles are more of a body high then again its very hallucinogenic

i just remember eating a brownie right after i congested the acid. i ended up smoking 3 hours into the trip. maybe you should just wait til you're feeling better

So tonight I'm droppin acid! Here's the thing. I'm getting over a cold, and the one thing that's still wrong with me is I have a bit of a sore throat and am congested. I don't want to smoke anything feeling this way. Last time I did acid, I periodically blazed throughout my trip and every time it would potentiate it. I have my club card and can get very potent edibles, I was wondering how edible plus acid is? And whether I should take the edible earlier in the day, at the same time as the L, during the peak etc. thanks guys

go for it! just remember that it will be much more potent while tripping. the pot will potentiate the L, so eat less than you normally would. once its kicked in and you are comfortable feel free to eat more. i love edibles on L, it makes it trippier and mellows out some of that electric acid energy.