View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid Trip Report at Ski Resort

JorgeMcChronblazer

Greenlighter
Hi, Im a new member and this is my first post.
So about a week ago I obtained some L from a reliable source. I didn't test it because I heard from several people that it was high quality. I got three tabs and held on to them for a couple days. On the day before I tripped, my friend Z dropped one tab. He had a great time and told me all about it throughout the night. The next morning I woke up and dropped my tab, then I went and picked up my friend K, he dropped his tab and we went to the bus stop to wait for the ski resort shuttle. On the 30 minute ride up on the bus, I began feeling increasingly nauseous and some of the patterns around the bus started looking weird. We got to the ski resort and went up, we looked out over the lake and mountians and everything was moving and it was awesome. We went through the day fryin and snowboarding and having a great time. At the end of the day we rode the bus back to my car. When we got there we still had about an hour and a half until I had to work so we went to Z's house to smoke some bud. This was about 8 hours after I dropped. Up to this point my trip hadn't been very visual or thoughtful, I just felt weird and had a great time. I took a few bong rips and felt incredibly high. I smoke alot of weed on a regular basis and I knew that I was way higher than I should have been. My friend was playing some music in the room we were smoking in and on one of the bass drops I felt myself morph onto k's face for a second. I then had to drive back to work. My friend K came with me because he was going to a friends house near where I work. On the drive back I had a panic/anxiety/anger attack about how much I hate my job. This attack included yelling, crying, overwhelming sadness and anger. My body was having a complete breakdown WHILE I WAS DRIVING! I think I experienced an ego death at this time but im still not completely sure what that means. During my panic attack I realized that my job sucks and my life sucks but I can make it the best for me. Im still really confused about everything but after this I went to work and was still feeling really high and feeling some of the effects of acid. I finished my shift and everything worked out well but im still really confused and scared about what happened. If anyone has some interesting insight I would love to hear it.