View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid trip planned for the 30th

ArtoriasOfTheAbyss

Greenlighter
I'm planning to trip with a large group of friends this Saturday, a buddy of mine found these orange gel tabs and I sorta jumped on it. I'm going to take 3 at once which is the biggest dose I've ever done. The dealer claimed each tab had a higher dose than the average hit but didn't have a specific microgram. I'm not sure what to expect at that level but I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately we're tripping later in the day and mostly indoors, does anyone have any tips as to how to keep my wits about me even at a high dose and to make sure the trip doesn't go south? The most I've ever done is two normal hits on paper and I felt like I handled it pretty well. I'll be tripping on the most in the group

moved from wiki - this matter is not in the right forum there..

"Surrender to the flow"

"If you get lost, listen to the music"

"Bob Marley and lemonade"

Don't try and figure out what's wrong, because nothing is, actually everything is perfect.

These all work for me. I usually just put on some long phish shows (magnaball day 2, cypress creek, any New Years show) and have it play in the background while tripping. If I'm tripping so hard I'll turn up the volume and let the music guide me.

I also don't believe in bad trips so there's that. I had one trip that was hard back when I was 16(over ten years ago). I ate some tabs supposed to be acid but later found out it was DOC.

12 hours into that trip our friends decided to go home. I thought the all died on the way home and my parents were waking up soon. It turned out ok but the last 8 hrs of that 20hour trip were daunting.

As an adult I am way lore responsible and at least reagent test anything I consume. I have tripped over 500 times since then as they have all been extremely positive. While I do face bouts of difficulty at times during the trips it's always constructive and always passes. These difficult times usually deal with me thinking about my relationship with my mom as it is not the greatest, but while tripping I am shown how to make the relationship better.

Lastly it's just a drug, you didn't perma-fuck yourself and the effects will wear off.