View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid trip advice??

m00nlight

Greenlighter
ok, so long story short, I have a drop (dont know the exact dose) of needlepoint lsd on a piece of candy. My friend took the same exact thing and said it was pure awesome psychedelic bliss blablahblah. But I need some serious advice.
I have tripped intensely on salvia and sleeping pills before and have drug experience. I've never had a bad trip on anything so far. But I've only done acid once, and it was 1p-lsd and wasn't very strong. I did have a good trip but I could tell it wasnt super intense. Apparently this stuff I have now is intense. I have done lots of research on acid and pretty much know what to expect, but I have a few questions I want clarified directly for my reassurance.
1. what is the come up like and how should I handle it?
2. What is the peak usually like?
3. what do I do if I have a bad trip? (benzos are out of the question)
4. any other advice you have, please please give it to me!

I plan on tripping alone tonight in my room (I dont like being around other people while high at all). I have a bunch of trippy posters in my room, glowy stars on my ceiling, and it's a comfortable environment for me. I'm going to watch some trippy, lighthearted movies, paint, listen to music, maybe hula-hoop and meditate, and watch the sunrise. Does this sound ideal and comfortable to you experienced trippers...? I mean it does to me for sure, I just really want input and advice because I take this stuff seriously. Any advice on having a euphoric and positive trip is desired! sorry this was so long, haha, thanks for reading and replying:)

1. it's a weird, funky feeling of rushing that begins building in the bones. arms could get a little sweaty, picture it like going up on a rollercoaster. you may get a little clammy but anytime you feel overwhelmed just breathe deeply and reconnect with yourself.
2. the peak is usually very euphoric, music sounds amazing, your visual perception becomes altered and everything looks wavy and has colours around it.
3. breathe deeply, have a beer, reconnect with yourself and remind yourself it's a drug and do not take yourself so seriously.
4. have a meal beforehand, a playlist set up, maybe some weed rolled if you smoke, maybe your favourite TV show for the come-up, maybe put on a movie until you're really feeling it then once the peak hits, put on your favourite tracks and close your eyes and drift off into hyperspace :).

tripping alone can be fun. my last solo trip was 2 tabs, planet earth and my favourite music. planet earth on netflix that is (very trippy).

it got boring once the peak subsided and i kinda just wanted the stimulation to end so that i can sleep.

Acids hella fun. It's very stimulating and euphoric. On the peak expect to be pretty floored if it's your first time. If you start to have a bad trip face it head on, if your set and setting is good than all you'd really have to fear is fear itself.

What's your dosage?

my friend said it was one drop from the vile, and I have no idea how much that is. But he took the same dose and said it was really great and he could function, and that it felt like one tab of really good acid

In general, being alone, tripping at night, and staying in your room are not ideal. However, if you feel very strongly that you'd prefer to trip alone then the setup you've described is probably as good as it gets. Just be aware that you may feel like you want to go outside.

I suggest you don't concern yourself with questions like "what will it be like?" In my experience, the best way to have a good trip is to avoid having expectations about it going in. If you handled Salvia well then you can almost certainly handle LSD, just leave it at that.

I considered that, I actually have a porch connected to my room I can go out on. And yeah I handled salvia well.

awesome!!! it was a great trip and not one bad thought the whole time:) super smooth and trippy visuals.

I put on alice in wonderland (the old cartoon version) and muted it and played pink floyd songs over it. It was super rad, it's amazing how well the music played along with the film. I highly recommend it

Awesome, i tryed 300ug and the new version of alice and wonderland on blu ray with surround sound. The visuals were quite intense and at times the hatter made me feel uncomfortable but the movie was playing on every wall in the room and it was one of my favourite trips but damn that movie is twisted lol