View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid Dosage Question

ryanriley

Greenlighter
Thursday I took my first hit ever, and it was amazing. Sunday (3 days later) there were small affects but little to no visuals with the same dose. If I take two hits tomorrow ( 4 days after previous time) will The tolerance be lower? Especially since I?m doubling the dose?

Thanks

You need to space it out more, I know there is a strong desire to go back but you're wasting good LSD if you attempt to take it so often. Plus, it's best to leave time in between so you can reflect on what you learned. You can double up but the effects will seem diminished and it'll be harder to get where you want to go. I love LSD and have been known to take it too often but even I try to leave a week in between.

Also, LSD takes a lot out of you so you'll start to feel very bad if you continue to take it that often. It's best to save it for the right time. Right now you're in the honeymoon phase and I do understand why you're so eager to return to that mind state but trust me you'll find much more value if you wait at least a month or so between trips.

LSD tolerance builds ridiculously fast, one of my friends was addicted for a short time and was taking 10-20 tabs at once and not getting much back from it.

Psychedelics can provide an indescribably amazing experience unrivaled by any other drug class but they require respect otherwise they will fuck you up. I know you?re probably very excited to try and have another amazing experience but you can?t do that unless you have patience.