View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid at wiz and snoop concert

backwoodschef69

Greenlighter
Okay so for some background info, I've tripped shrooms twice, 2.5 and 3 grams, I've tried 2cb a coupl times, and tripped acid 6 times. I had a really bad trip at 150 ug(my first trip, with bad set and setting, ego death) and experienced ego death at about 350 ug (a difficult but not bad experience). So far, my favorite dose has been around the 200 mark, and have yet to have a bad experience on this dose(trips spent driving around smoking and at a friends house where I had never been before). I plan to attend a wiz Khalifa and snoop dogg concert in about a week and I plan on taking a 200 ug tab before entering the concert. I took 300ug of this same acid a few days after my second ego death experience. The experience was enjoyable but nothing mind blowing. Im not scared to experience a simple bad trip, but I do not want to experience ego death in such in an environment. Am I safe taking a dose I have had multiple good experiences with, or could the environment alone send me into ego death? Like I said, I am not scared of a difficult experience, I just need to be in control. Should I take less than I plan on? I really want to have a full experience and I am going to dose before the concert regardless, I just need an opinion on the dosage.

I plan to attend a wiz Khalifa and snoop dogg concert in about a week and I plan on taking a 200 ug tab before entering the concert.

No, that is way too much LSD for a concert environment, especially if you haven't used LSD in such a setting before. Take 100 mcg, it will be plenty. My personal preferred dose for a concert environment is 75.

The only problem being last time I took 125ug, I got very little visuals, and I really would like to experience the visual aspect at the concert. Is the concert environment going to enhance the visuals? If not, I did get some decent visuals at 150ug, would that be too much as well?

Lots of people at venues and acid often dont mix, even when alot of the people are on acid too.

Shit can get too hairy and acid has a habit of making you seem like a freak if your unaware that the person is tripping

Lots of people at venues and acid often dont mix, even when alot of the people are on acid too.

Shit can get too hairy and acid has a habit of making people who dont know you are on it think you are a freak due to exagurated pupils, facial expressions, maneurisms and speech impedment at medium to high doses, while people are going out of their way to try chat to you, with loud music. Plus im not sure if a snoop and wiz would be built for trippy times, even if it is i can imagine some low intelligence gangsters n shit will most likely be there, they should be fun on acid.

Sorry for been negative nelly, but what i'm trying to get at is the unpredictable amount of unpredictable situations you can not just get into but be sucked into.
Just be careful and be aware of your surroundings if you do it, ide suggest 70-100ug not 200. 200ug of good acid will have you incoherent, or barely moving if you cant handle it.

I have done a 600ug trip, it was mad scientist shit on my brain,
But sometimes 200ug can drop you in the deep end if your not expecting it. Thus far i have not had a bad trip, out of 30 or so.
But its because of the caution i take, but i also have a natural tolerance or something to trips.

lastly ask yourself what you actually plan on gaining from taking lsd at this concert?
I dont think its a revelational insight.
If your taking acid purely to get things trippy and "have fun" then beware please.
This is how things go wrong for everyone ive seen thats had bad trips.
Trips need context and reason, what do you want to learn from it, yourself or something external?

Idk i'll fuck off now just be careful please lsd is extremely powerful.

I live in a mainly suburban area and the concerts here are mostly filled with high schoolers and drunk kids in their 20s. Not a great crowd but manageable. The trip is not meant for gain but more the for the visual and audial experience. I want to hear live music and see the lights because lights and loud noise gives me an undescribable euphoria(fireworks, malls, arcades, carnivals). But I do think I'm gonna go for somewhere around 100ug anyways.

The setting really will have an impact on how you perceive the intensity of the trip. Aim for 100ug if you're going to do it.

Anything over 100ug and there's a very likely chance you could end up not enjoying it. If I were you (which I'm not) I'd keep the acid dose low and perhaps once you've settled into it smoke a bit of weed or drink some beer to add some sparkle / reduce any anxiety?

I've tripped at concerts big and small, and I've had a range of experiences from absolute exhilaration to absolute terror. It really can go either way if you're not prepared, so I'd recommend starting slow if especially if you've never done it around a huge group of people (i'm guessing indoors).

Having to deal with drunk people when you're tripping totally sucks.

The setting really will have an impact on how you perceive the intensity of the trip. Aim for 100ug if you're going to do it.

Anything over 100ug and there's a very likely chance you could end up not enjoying it. If I were you (which I'm not) I'd keep the acid dose low and perhaps once you've settled into it smoke a bit of weed or drink some beer to add some sparkle / reduce any anxiety?

I've tripped at concerts big and small, and I've had a range of experiences from absolute exhilaration to absolute terror. It really can go either way if you're not prepared, so I'd recommend starting slow if especially if you've never done it around a huge group of people (i'm guessing indoors).

Having to deal with drunk people when you're tripping totally sucks.
Weed will definitely play a part as it is Snoop and Wiz haha after all the replies I will be taking 100ug for sure

With LSD strong visuals are always (or at least, pretty close to always) tied to strong inebriation. Again, that is just not suitable for a concert environment, sorry but in this case you can't have your cake and eat it too.

On the positive side, an LSD experience is about much more than just visuals, and a low-dose experience at a concert might actually be a good way to learn that. Just go into it with an open mind and I promise you'll have a good time.